Do you watch Gold Rush?

Tn. Truckers Wife

Unlike the Curse of Oak Island, Gold Rush has come a LONG WAY and some of these guys have done really well ...Does anyone follow this show?

only a few episodes the first 1 to 2 years, then like anything else, it suckked eggs thru a swizzle stick.....

It's gotten a lot better..Some of these guys get millions of dollars in gold a season now...
well the constant bickering between the father/son team, glad i only watched a few times....all that is either scripted, or add-libbed for the tv.....

besides the time/day it comes on, i am at work, and usually i will DVR some automotive show on Velocity or a movie.....

well the constant bickering between the father/son team, glad i only watched a few times....all that is either scripted, or add-libbed for the tv.....

besides the time/day it comes on, i am at work, and usually i will DVR some automotive show on Velocity or a movie.....
I don't bother with anything except Laff anymore. It has reruns of sitcoms from my teen/early adult days. Takes me back to days when I had no problems and I start curling up like a fetus on the sofa.

I don't bother with anything except Laff anymore. It has reruns of sitcoms from my teen/early adult days. Takes me back to days when I had no problems and I start curling up like a fetus on the sofa.
i watch MeTV and i get see to the black and white tv shows, like 77 Sunset Strip, Wanted Dead or Alive, The Rifleman, I Dream of Jeannie, My Three Sons, and everyone's favorite neighborhood kid...Leave it to Beaver....

(the boy, not the female part)....that's not another tv show, but several movies.....

I started to watch The Beave on one of those streaming services but they pulled it when I got mid 2nd season. Pissed me off.

I don't mean the female body part either.

Most of those shows are a little too old for me...
I get it though music is that way for me..

the movie from 1969 yes i like it i have watched it a few times

there is also a a newer italian job movie made in 2003 to me not so good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread