Average diesel prices increase for 10th straight week

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
By Land Line staff

The average price of a gallon of on-highway diesel had an increase of 2.4 cents from last week to $2.431 per gallon for the week ending Monday, June 13. This marks the 10th consecutive weekly increase after a short-lived one-week decrease and the highest national average since Nov. 23, 2015, when diesel prices were $2.445.

Diesel price averages went up in all 10 regions in the U.S., according to the Energy Information Administration. The largest average increase was in the California region, where prices at the pump rose by 4.5 cents per gallon. Prices were up nine-tenths of a cent in the Lower Atlantic region, the smallest increase in the nation.

- See more at: Average diesel prices increase for 10th straight week

I hope it goes back up to $3 to $3.50/ gal.

get some of these wannabe OTR trucks off the road.

Price of oil goes up. All the oil workers go back to the oil fields. Reduces the track capacity for general freight.

Plus those that don't have keen business management, fuel costs drive them out of business.

Price of oil goes up. All the oil workers go back to the oil fields. Reduces the track capacity for general freight.

Plus those that don't have keen business management, fuel costs drive them out of business.

And I earn more money.

Well personally I "don't" wanna see oil DOUBLE......

Used to cost me $75/80 to Top Off my Pickup just a couple years ago...

Last time I filled up only too $46.83 before pump cut off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread