Art Bell died

That's a damn shame. I've been a C2C listener for years, and I was always upset how Noory screwed him over and commercialized the show.

Meh...

Goerge Noory is a GOOD MAN...

Commercializarion is what brings REVENUE..

Noory $aved the SHOW...

Now very True @Agent_Z it was ART BELL who got us ALL HOOKED...

Then he met some Mail Order Bride and moved to the Philipines ..

So "technically" He "abandoned" Us and George Noory took over

GEORGE SNOORY!!!! :crash: ZzZZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzz...

When Art ran the show it wasn't as commercialized. When he was booted and George took over, they added a lot more commercials. The show was commercialized in general. He started his own show called Midnight in the Desert. It was still great content.

On off hours Friday and Saturday they still play ART BELL "reruns"...

Learned about John Titer from Art Bell's days...

And to this day I aint aint exactly sure if John Titor was a Real Time "traveller" or not...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CxsQmhMIejAO&usg=AOvVaw0-VWVL4R3BuTOCS763bZJU

John Titor...Art Bell era

OutlineEdit

IBM 5100 computer

In his online postings, Titor claimed to be an American soldier from 2036, based in Tampa, Florida.

He was assigned to a governmental time-travel project, and sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer which he said was needed to debug various legacy computer programs in 2036; a possible reference to the UNIX year 2038 problem.

The IBM 5100 runs the APL and BASIC programming languages.

Titor had been selected for this mission specifically, given that his paternal grandfather was directly involved with the assembly and programming of the 5100.

Titor claimed to be on a stopover in the year 2000 for "personal reasons," to collect pictures lost in the (future) civil war and to visit his family, of whom he spoke often.

Titor also said he had been, for a few months, trying to alert anyone that would listen about the threat of Creutzfeldt–Jakob diseasespread through beef products and about the possibility of civil war within the United States.

"THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED" around 2001 ...

When questioned about them by an online subscriber, Titor also expressed an interest in mysteries such as UFOs, which remained unexplained in his time. Titor suggested that UFOs and extraterrestrialsmight be travelers from much further into the future than his own time, with superior time machines.

Time machineEdit
Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities", producing a "standard off-set Tipler sinusoid".

The earliest post was more explicit, saying it contained the following:

• Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities

• An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities

• A cooling and X-ray venting system

• Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
  • Four main cesium clocks

• Three main computer units
According to the posts, the device was installed in the rear of a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later moved to a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive.

Titor shared several scans of the manual of a "C204 Time Displacement Unit" with diagrams and schematics and posted some photographs of the device installed in the car.[8]

Titor claimed that the "Everett–Wheeler model of quantum physics," better known as the many-worlds interpretation, was correct. The model posits that every possible outcome of a quantum decision occurs in a separate "universe." Titor stated that this was the reason the grandfather paradox would not happen; following the logic of the argument, Titor would be killing a different John Titor's grandfather in a timeline other than his own.

...The grandfather paradox is impossible.​
In fact, all paradox is impossible. The Everett–Wheeler–Graham or multiple world theory is correct.​
All possible quantum states, events, possibilities, and outcomes are real, eventual, and occurring.​
The chances of everything happening someplace at some time in the superverse are 100%.[9]

John Titor...Art Bell era

OutlineEdit

IBM 5100 computer

In his online postings, Titor claimed to be an American soldier from 2036, based in Tampa, Florida.

He was assigned to a governmental time-travel project, and sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer which he said was needed to debug various legacy computer programs in 2036; a possible reference to the UNIX year 2038 problem.

The IBM 5100 runs the APL and BASIC programming languages.

Titor had been selected for this mission specifically, given that his paternal grandfather was directly involved with the assembly and programming of the 5100.

Titor claimed to be on a stopover in the year 2000 for "personal reasons," to collect pictures lost in the (future) civil war and to visit his family, of whom he spoke often.

Titor also said he had been, for a few months, trying to alert anyone that would listen about the threat of Creutzfeldt–Jakob diseasespread through beef products and about the possibility of civil war within the United States.

"THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED" around 2001 ...

When questioned about them by an online subscriber, Titor also expressed an interest in mysteries such as UFOs, which remained unexplained in his time. Titor suggested that UFOs and extraterrestrialsmight be travelers from much further into the future than his own time, with superior time machines.

Time machineEdit
Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities", producing a "standard off-set Tipler sinusoid".

The earliest post was more explicit, saying it contained the following:

• Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities

• An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities

• A cooling and X-ray venting system

• Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
  • Four main cesium clocks

• Three main computer units
According to the posts, the device was installed in the rear of a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later moved to a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive.

Titor shared several scans of the manual of a "C204 Time Displacement Unit" with diagrams and schematics and posted some photographs of the device installed in the car.[8]

Titor claimed that the "Everett–Wheeler model of quantum physics," better known as the many-worlds interpretation, was correct. The model posits that every possible outcome of a quantum decision occurs in a separate "universe." Titor stated that this was the reason the grandfather paradox would not happen; following the logic of the argument, Titor would be killing a different John Titor's grandfather in a timeline other than his own.

...The grandfather paradox is impossible.​
In fact, all paradox is impossible. The Everett–Wheeler–Graham or multiple world theory is correct.​
All possible quantum states, events, possibilities, and outcomes are real, eventual, and occurring.​
The chances of everything happening someplace at some time in the superverse are 100%.[9]

Who posted this and what did you do with the real BirchBarlow. Yikes aliens did it

Just saw on Facebook they’re releasing a new album, not sure if that’s true but this morning I walked into the office and they’re playing this on Sirius because everyone in there is old and they listen to 70s on 7 a lot.

The fact that I immediately recognized the song in no way reflects my age.

They are old. Not me.

Anyway, this was used as bumper music A LOT.

Really a ton of memories associated with Arts show...Truly a loss.

Also, no auto tune back then and very little lip synch stuff...so check the pipes on this lady...

Just saw on Facebook they’re releasing a new album, not sure if that’s true but this morning I walked into the office and they’re playing this on Sirius because everyone in there is old and they listen to 70s on 7 a lot.

They are old. Not me.

Also, no auto tune back then and very little lip synch stuff...so check the pipes on this lady...

You’re old. :p

They are old. Not me.

You’re old. :p
:grandpa:

They are old. Not me.

They suck ass! The kind of people that like ABBA like the grease sound track and movie and also Ace of Base.:p

They suck ass! The kind of people that like ABBA like the grease sound track and movie and also Ace of Base.:p

I know much of the Grease sound track because my girlfriend then wife and I used to get drunk and screw it up doing karaoke all the time.

I hate karaoke.

I think that when the Japanese officially apologized for Pearl Harbor they should have thrown in Karaoke too.

They’re the only people good at it too.

How can you tell? :headscratch2:
When I was on The Rock, I went to a couple of karaoke places. They sang everything in its original language, whatever song it was and they were very good.

I sang karaoke exactly once in my life. I'm so terrible at it I cleared a room full of drunk people. I think all the karaoke places have a website where they post names and pictures of people who are as bad as I am. I was having a night of it a few times and put my name in, but was never called...at several places...in different States.
:oops:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread