18 speed trans

Short round

Wanted to kno if i could remove the air splitter assy on top of shifter and use two old school up down hi/lo splitter buttons like on the old eatons that were held on with a hose clamp its an 18 speed trans i seen it done but i dont kno if the guy had a 13,15 or 18 speed thanks

Who said anything about cutting holes? You could always rig up 5 or 6 fake ones and pretend. Make a vid of you "using them" in whatever manner you choose and freak everybody out. Just you better remember which is the real one. :D

I've seen this guy in this video shift a 13 speed, and do all sorts of unnecessary crap. I wonder how much theatrics takes place in this video...

Its all for show ones the hi lo side the other stick is the splitter for the top 4 gears makin it a 13sp alot of usless shiftin if ya ask me

You could even go retro and rig up a triple set of 4' arms

"You could even confirm your inadequate endowment and fragile masculinity by rigging up a pretend 'set.'"
FTFY

I know I'm not the only one on here who knows how unlike the real thing that video is. But I'm sure the super truckers (which Samsung hilariously autocorrected to 'dipstick') lap it right up.

"You could even confirm your inadequate endowment and fragile masculinity by rigging up a pretend 'set.'"
FTFY

I know I'm not the only one on here who knows how unlike the real thing that video is. But I'm sure the super truckers (which Samsung hilariously autocorrected to 'dipstick') lap it right up.
Kind of like the impractical phallus-replacement ceiling-scraping shifter sticks that mental midgets with inferiority complexes go out of their way to install?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread