Window screens? Breezeway?

Who are these dirty truckers doing it? Do you guys not let them know how to roll?

There was a homeless guy living behind my office behind the dumpster. I am the only guy who reports there so I let him be. I even bought him food.
Then he started peeing and pooping and stunk up the ENTIRE area. I finally called the cops. He refused to change. Cop stood there while me and a garbage man tossed all his stuff into a trash truck. He even moved in a matress and blankets and a comforter. Would have been a sweet gig if he hadn’t stank up the whole ally. He peed in his own bed!
a little off topic
Sunday a week ago a buddy and me dropped off a guy at a local treatment center.His clothes was a mess.Peeded in the pants,big bloody spot on the back where he was bleeding out his $%#$
man,I hope he makes it
he used to live on the street for 6 years

last week I saw this young dude in raggy clothes sitting on a curb(rumor had it he was heroin addict)
I went over and talked to him.He had nothing to eat for a day or so and I invited him to go for a couple biscuits at hardees right down the street.
we ate a few biscuits and talked about a hour.Man,his clothes needed burning they smelled so bad.
The smell was still in my pu that evening....whew!
crazy thing is,he seemed like a nice guy

I use screens. Have for years. Love 'em.

Most TAs, Petros and Sapp Bros carry them. There are three models. Look at the back of the package, will tell you which one fits your truck.

I use screens. Have for years. Love 'em.

Most TAs, Petros and Sapp Bros carry them. There are three models. Look at the back of the package, will tell you which one fits your truck.
I stopped at the Petro in Angola, no joy. The manager says she ran out in November and wasn’t able to order more. I’ll keep looking

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread