Trucker's Family Sues Over Bay Bridge Fatal Crash

Cybergal

Trucker's Family Sues Over Bay Bridge Fatal Crash

The lawyers say the proof is in the My Space pictures.

Underage Candy Baldwin drinking a beer.

Underage Candy Baldwin hitting a beer bong.

Underage candy Baldwin holding a bottle of rum while behind the wheel of a car.

Each picture has her bragging about how much she drinks and how much she liked to do so.

'It's disgusting in all candor, in the manner in which she explains her excessive use of alcohol.' Attorney Keith Franz told reporters in Centreville this morning.

Attorney say it was the attitude in those pictures coupled with a fake ID that led to the events in these.

Trucker's Family Sues Over Bay Bridge Fatal Crash - Baltimore News, Weather, Breaking News | WMAR-TV

I think those pictures if that girl was still alive would put away for good! Sure they are just pictures but why would you post pictures of you holding beer or drinking on the internet? It's not cute and pictures like that can and will keep you from gaining employment!

I think those pictures if that girl was still alive would put away for good! Sure they are just pictures but why would you post pictures of you holding beer or drinking on the internet? It's not cute and pictures like that can and will keep you from gaining employment!

I think you missed something here.

She lived. The trucker died missing her and landed in the bay. She has never been charged or anything.

I cross that bridge a couple of times, most every week. I'm crossing it six times this week. Every time I do I now imagine myself in the same predicament as that fellow, and, guess what? If I fall off that bridge it will be because I was knocked off. I ain't steering off of it to avoid a collision, never.

The driver wasn't really a driver. He was a Mountain Aire dispatcher just covering a load, trying to get the job done. Stupid bitch!! He shoulda' just drove over her worthless ass, and, kept his foot in it till the engine choked off, or, the drive tires lost traction.

That is a scary bridge. Especially when they close a span, and, put two way traffic on the other span. No room for error then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread