Truck Dispatcher salary

Why would you admit to peeing your pants at the fuel island?

BETTER YET: "Why would you pee yourself at the fuel islands?"

Did the size of the nozzles scare you Homey?

Your'e just being funny. It's been a hoot. :throwfit::throwfit:

Why would you admit to peeing your pants at the fuel island?

BETTER YET: "Why would you pee yourself at the fuel islands?"

Did the size of the nozzles scare you Homey?

Your'e just being funny. It's been a hoot. :throwfit::throwfit:

Told my trainer for two weeks I needed prescription filled and I was never able to get it, and so I ended up having to take my spares which were a diffrent formula of my pill that is known to give me a "relaxed bladder", when I started fueling is the urge to pee came but I thought I could hold it. Obviously that was not the case, some guy was wating in line behind us and he NOPED right on over to the next isle.

Told my trainer for two weeks I needed prescription filled and I was never able to get it, and so I ended up having to take my spares which were a diffrent formula of my pill that is known to give me a "relaxed bladder", when I started fueling is the urge to pee came but I thought I could hold it. Obviously that was not the case, some guy was wating in line behind us and he NOPED right on over to the next isle.
what does this mean.....

some guy was wating in line behind us and he NOPED right on over to the next isle.

Hey!

I was getting ready to Google "Noped..."

This guys is gonna be violating HIPPA in a few minutes.

I'm not sure I wanna hear about the Depends for the relaxed bunghole....:eek::(

You know every forum I go to people call me a troll, I don't get it? Do people really not run into these issues? Do they just not talk about then? Am I actually that unique?

Last forum I was banned from for saying I peed my pants at the fuel island, which actually happened....
Yes actually you are, not so much the situations your get in but how you react or at least makes it sound like you react. Look trucking gets shitty at times. The company, customer, the truck, other truckers, family, the elements and your own stupid mistakes are going to test you and you have to stand your ground otherwise no one is going to respect you or worse you won't be able respect yourself. And the pee your pants thing no bad if you have to go that bad pee before you fuel.....or pee in the tank it's just a Werner truck anyways

no of course not worth it for all that responsibility when all a driver has to do is drive.

in my job, (right now, there are 3 of us). as time goes on this spring and summer, we will have 4, maybe 5 drivers that my boss handles..

but that is just MY d/c center.

he's got others, that he is in charge of. can't quite give an exact number.

but his job is daunting. he WANTS to be called if we run into ANY problems with the account(s), this way, he knows why the account customers call HIM for answers.

we have to call him for breakdowns, of ANY type, even though, we have the number for Penske, the tire account, etc,etc. sgain, so when we ARE LATE, he has a good reason to tell the customers.

i think his job starts at 7 AM, and ends at 10 AM the next day.....seriously, he''s on call 27/9/400 days a year.

BS.....i never asked him (not my business anyway's) his salary...

but unless it's like $100,000 a year....i'd never want it.
Oh I get it. That gold ain't paint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread