Synthetic marijuana to make list of controlled substances

Classfying this K2 stuff into schedule 1 and making it unlawful for CMV operators to possess does not bother me in the least.

Agree with K2 being schedule 1.
At least on the face of it.
I really don't know anything about it but I am of the general opinion that synthetics (including most pharmaceuticals) are a scourge upon the face of the earth.

The fact that weed is schedule I is ludicrous!!
AND it is just as illegal for a CDL holder to use a schedule III drug (which is what weed probably ought to be) as it is to use any other controlled substance...
which is fine.

When they outlawed K2 in Mo it wasn't a month before I started hearing about the next thing to take it's place.
IMO you could EASILY make the case that the feds bear the brunt of responsibility for much of the garbage on the street by meddling where they have no business, responsibility or obligation.
All they have is an agenda...
and thousands of gov't employees to keep engaged.

Well it's evil, wicked, mean and nasty.
:confused-96:

Don't Step on the Grass, Sam.

I don't know why they're so worried about banning K2 from this country.

If there's ever a force powerful enough to move K2 all the way here from northern Pakistan, the entire planet would be destroyed in the process.

While I was just watching the late repeat of local news (to see the weather) the top story is about a 15 year old boy who died from one hit of synthetic acid. A girl 17 was indicted for manslaughter for selling it to him along with a boy 18 who 'manufactured' it in his (parents) home.

One life snuffed out before it began.
Two more ruined.

The same story is repeated numerous times around the country throughout the day...
every day...
day after day...
week after week...
month after month...
year after year...
75 years and counting...
getting progressively more lethal year after year.

Plenty of negatives and never shoulda happened fodder to go around,
but here's a news flash...
All kids are generally stupid, relatively speaking.
Some more than others.

When I was a kid nobody died from being stupid (in this context).

I have 8 grandchildren, 5 outright & 3 lease purchase. ;)
I would die for any one of them...
And as far as I'm concerned the feds might as well be forcing kids to their knees and putting a gun, point blank to the back of their heads.

How's that war on drugs working out for you?
:(
Because as much as I would beg, beseech and demand that any of mine abstain,
I would a damn site rather be chewing their ass down at the station than saying farewell at the morgue.

Last edited:
When I was in high school my friend Jon & his older brother Jason were into drugs. Both of them were stoned (weed) every single day in school, but they both had high IQs & did well in school in spite of this.

One day Jason got some bad acid & ended up on a permanent trip & they were taking him to a mental hospital where I guess the deal was he'd be insane the rest of his life.

Traffic stopped on the bridge over I-355 near Bolingbrook, IL & Jason got out of the car & jumped off onto the highway & hit the ground then got ran over by a truck. It was a closed casket service. The whole school was there.

I agree @Blood. By shoving things further under ground the Feds spawned the synthetic industry, much like Baseball, football spawned the syntharoids all these guys keep getting popped for.

I also was reading a good article about Police welfare and how they are addicted to the funds provided by the war on drugs.

I'll post it over in the safe side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread