starting long haul next week

trucker91

hey guys i, starting long haul next week.. any suggestions things i should have personally and for work. ill be on road for atleast 5 days. i am at 0 as prepration.

hey guys i, starting long haul next week.. any suggestions things i should have personally and for work. ill be on road for atleast 5 days. i am at 0 as prepration.
Make sure you have a truckers atlas.But if not a regular atlas will do till you can purchase one at a truck stop.An led flash lite.You can but ones the size of a pen that signs a lot of lite even the key chain led lites works real good.Good pair of work gloves.

Sleeping bag, plow, sheets, clothes, note pad, pens, car charger for phone, semi-automatic rifles, laminated motor carrier atlas, case of bottled water, and beef jerky

I would add tire guage, ballpen hammer for thumping tires and bad guys. Small tool kit if you have one to change a light or tighten something that might be loose. Even if truck has frig. bring small cooler you can keep up front with water or pop or whatever. And a good attitude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom