She deserves what she got or is getting

Freedom of speech only applies to liberals.....For anyone else it's "Hate Speech!"
The libs call anyone that doesn't agree with them on Obama, Racists, White Rednecks and a host of other supposed insults and it's perfectly acceptable for them to do so in our topsy turvy world where right is wrong and wrong is right.

Free speech is in serious trouble in this country due to "political correctness".

Nobody said she can't speak her mind.

But this person should not pretend that by posting such a comment on a social media site like he did will win her the respect and admiration of millions.

She should consider herself fortunate if she can get to the point where this is forgotten and nobody beats her senseless, or the Secret Service doesn't arrest her for threatening the president.

But this person should not pretend that by posting such a comment on a social media site like he did will win her the respect and admiration of millions.

She should consider herself fortunate if she can get to the point where this is forgotten and nobody beats her senseless, or the Secret Service doesn't arrest her for threatening the president.

Of course....Had she said this about a "Conservative Republican" president, It would have been defended by the same people that are attacking her for saying it about "The Fuhrer".
Tons of people were saying that they'd assassanate Romney if he got elected and hardly anyone batted and eye.

Of course they couldn't be fired from their jobs because they were Obama supporters and didn't have or want jobs.

She is perfectly free to say what she did. It goes down the same street as accountability. Just because you say something stupid doesn't mean you have a freedom to not be called out. Is it okay to do something but not be accountable for said actions? So why shouldn't the same be said for speech? Just because you have the freedom to regurgitate $h!t doesn't mean your breath won't smell like $h!t in the end.

Would you, or anyone else for that matter, show me where she threatened the president...

That article was posted by a liberal media outlet.

It wasn't too long ago the conservative media was reporting on Obama fans making Facebook or Twitter posts threatening to assassinate Romney and inciting riots if he won.

And we discussed it in another thread.

http://www.truckersforum.net/forum/...-assassinate-romney-explode-after-debate.html

Laws against death threats and inciting violence are a generally accepted limitation on free speech in this country, regardless of who's doing it.

You'll just get the news reporting about them from different media outlets depending on whether the threatened politician is a democrat or a republican.

No sorry it can't try again please...

Wishing someone was dead is completely different than killing them or even telling them you are gonna kill them.

Wishing someone was dead is completely different than killing them or even telling them you are gonna kill them.

you must be VERY young.

years ago, making threats of violence got you nothing.

but after some real killings or severe beatings, things took a different turn. now the mere saying of killing is enough to get one arrested.

years ago, in CT i do believe, a wife was constantly beaten by her husband. the cops hardly ever showed up.

till one day she was killed.

laws were enacted that now the mere threats of any harm or even what can be considered a "simple slap" gets one arrested for domestic violence.

the police dept in the CT town was sued to high holy hell......

why don't YOU TRY making an off the wall comment or threat to the president...(on face book or whatever book......)

let us know how things were in jail for you...

I just have enough common sense to know the difference between a threat and a comment made in a statement.

Oh oh oh I got it............. My wish list........... for a million dollars, a new car, a new house, a 12" d**k!

I bet none of my wishes are gonna come true, I'd bet that girls won't either!

BTW what was the CT story about or the point of it?

I just have enough common sense to know the difference between a threat and a comment made in a statement.

Oh oh oh I got it............. My wish list........... for a million dollars, a new car, a new house, a 12" d**k!

I bet none of my wishes are gonna come true, I'd bet that girls won't either!

BTW what was the CT story about or the point of it?

that the laws of arrest even for idle threats have changed to protect people from possible harm. and anytime someone makes ANY comment or statement about an assassination of a public figure, is taken seriously.

threats have taken on a whole new meaning from that fateful day in CT, to the terrorist attacks of 9/11

and you think quite "smally" of yourself...

i wish for a 13" myself.... i gotta see my urologist, maybe he can recommend a good transplant doctor or at least a very good "enlargement pill".....:monkeydance: i tire of my old 11"......

How many of the people who said similar things about Romney were investigated?

And for the record, if I was going to get intimate with someone and out popped a 12 or 13-inch behemoth, I would jump up and run screaming the other way. There's not enough of me to handle that.

Would you, or anyone else for that matter, show me where she threatened the president...

this "could be taken" as a threat....
[/FONT][/COLOR]
it was right there in the print.

Sorry Glenn, you're wrong.
The Secret Service does have an obligation to investigate all possible threats, but this woman wisely did not make one herself.
I said much the same thing the morning after the election to my wife, my emphasis was on the comparison with Lincoln, not his race however.
It has nothing to do with "liberal media" however. A woman in town about 5 years ago sent W a Christmas card saying she was glad it would be his last one in the White House. Guess who got a visit from the guys in dark suits and sedans?

It has nothing to do with "liberal media" however. A woman in town about 5 years ago sent W a Christmas card saying she was glad it would be his last one in the White House. Guess who got a visit from the guys in dark suits and sedans?

What I meant was that liberal media freaks out when a right-winger threatens a leftist politician, and that conservative media freaks out when liberals threaten a conservative politician.

The media has nothing to do with how the Secret Service will handle those incidents. I think they just look into them to determine if a threat is credible, or if it's just some angry person venting.

How many of the people who said similar things about Romney were investigated?

And for the record, if I was going to get intimate with someone and out popped a 12 or 13-inch behemoth, I would jump up and run screaming the other way. There's not enough of me to handle that.

I was wondering this also, but I bet the Romney threats were long forgotten!

No sense of adventure Injun...:banana: BTW I only wanted 12" so I didn't have to use more than one ruler...

I wonder if this girl would have a lawsuit against her employer for firing her? I highly doubt she is the only one who made a stupid statement like she did. In no way am I defending her either.

Ah more thought police. No surprise that when someone expressed a bad thought about the Obamanation she would need correcting. She never leveled a threat just made an observation and maybe some daydreaming.

Never should be able to win a lawsuit with her boss. They have every right to choose whom they associate with.

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

i don't care who you are...that's just too funny.........or........

Sorry Glenn, you're wrong.
The Secret Service does have an obligation to investigate all possible threats, but this woman wisely did not make one herself.
I said much the same thing the morning after the election to my wife, my emphasis was on the comparison with Lincoln, not his race however.

i said "it could be taken as a threat", i did not say it was a threat. but it still does not mean that anyone can say anything on a social media outlet like facepuke and try and get away with it. she will be investigated to the ends of the earth, making her life miserable and i also have to wonder who will want to hire her after all this bru-ha-ha...

again, she deserves what she got and what she will get.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread