PILOT, Bellemont, Az (Flagstaff) Exit 185 off Interstate 40

butter

In light of the recent scam thing going involving pilot/flying J, i'm not sure how i should rate this truckstop as well as ALL pilots/flying J's?

The only reason i even go to pilots or flying j's is because my company requires us to fuel there.

Let me know how you feel. In the meantime, i will say that the service from the personel there was good, the showers (both #6 and #7 were ok----flow was pretty good) were very good.

There was limiting parking----if you're not in by 4:30-5:00pm it's a crapshoot. Very crowded---a lot of drivers had to "invent" their own spots. Not good.

i'd like to give it a 84-85 B+, but we should discuss whether we should even review pilots after such a dispicable/disgusting act has been perpetrated; i'm not buying that he was "unaware" etc.

Does what happened at a corporate level far above a company driver matter to the company driver individually?

I tend to think it did not.

I rate my experiences at places based on my experiences. Not the deal my boss may have made with other bosses.

@S

True, but WRONG IS WRONG. If you drove for one of the companies affected, then YES i think what happened at the corporate level would affect you either indirectly or directly.

If those high level bosses could screw you over, they would based on their previous behaviors.

You do have a point on one hand, but ultimately and in the long run wrong is wrong and it trickles down eventually.

i will say that the employees at this particular pilot aren't like their corporate boss........

P.S.

If you screw over my company (even if i don't directly come in contact with the big money), you screw ME over.

Oh please. They pay you no more then they have to to keep you quiet and moving.

I'm willing to bet your bosses don't hold the allegiance to you that you seem to hold to them.

My checks keep clearing, I keep showing up. That's where the relationship ends.

Pilot made a deal with these companies and didn't honor it. It didn't affect your wages believe me.

In light of the recent scam thing going involving pilot/flying J, i'm not sure how i should rate this truckstop as well as ALL pilots/flying J's?

The only reason i even go to pilots or flying j's is because my company requires us to fuel there.

Let me know how you feel. In the meantime, i will say that the service from the personel there was good, the showers (both #6 and #7 were ok----flow was pretty good) were very good.

There was limiting parking----if you're not in by 4:30-5:00pm it's a crapshoot. Very crowded---a lot of drivers had to "invent" their own spots. Not good.

i'd like to give it a 84-85 B+, but we should discuss whether we should even review pilots after such a dispicable/disgusting act has been perpetrated; i'm not buying that he was "unaware" etc.
Say @butter next time you are rolling 40 through Flagstaff try the Little America Travel Center

Even if ya gotta fuel at Pilot you could always park there and hit the PILOT before or after ya stop depending on which way you are going

Awesome store , BIG PARKING, no restaurant but several fast food stands one had awesome breakfast burritos, Clean Showers, and the TV ROOM is set up like a livimg room with Real Furniture

Used to get occasional runs to LA and stopped there a couple times and wish more truckstops were like it

http://www.sinclairoil.com/truck_stops/network/la_flagstaff.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread