New to the site..

Taz. I might have a problem wanted to get what you think... Walmart called asked me to come in Thursday morning 7am on the 13th... But now my current company has me stuck in Indianapolis and don't seem concerned about getting me back to NC now I had to come up with a good reason I had to be home and they knew last Monday said no problem.. I'm even considering renting a car but I can abandon the truck so I'm stuck... If I call tell them what's going on would this be met in a negative way or will they understand.....

Taz. I might have a problem wanted to get what you think... Walmart called asked me to come in Thursday morning 7am on the 13th... But now my current company has me stuck in Indianapolis and don't seem concerned about getting me back to NC now I had to come up with a good reason I had to be home and they knew last Monday said no problem.. I'm even considering renting a car but I can abandon the truck so I'm stuck... If I call tell them what's going on would this be met in a negative way or will they understand.....
Call Walmart and be upfront with them regarding your situation. They'll appreciate your honesty, and I'm willing to bet that they'll work with you on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread