New to site. 8 years driving

Hi my name is James I have been driving for 8 years as a company driver. I have been OTR with Werner, Knight, and Usxpress. Dedicated with Biagi Bros. and Michael Most trucking. Local with J&J materials, Ace asphalt, and Otto trucking. If you want any info on these companys from the perspective of a former driver please let me know. I am going back to local driving with Otto trucking here in phoenix as I have my first kid on the way.

Flatlander79 said:
Hi my name is James I have been driving for 8 years as a company driver. I have been OTR with Werner, Knight, and Usxpress. Dedicated with Biagi Bros. and Michael Most trucking. Local with J&J materials, Ace asphalt, and Otto trucking. If you want any info on these companys from the perspective of a former driver please let me know. I am going back to local driving with Otto trucking here in phoenix as I have my first kid on the way.

Yes how about us express.

Gus said:
8 jobs, 8 years... WOW.

Not uncommon in this industry at all

We just had a driver quit at our terminal for the third time in less than two years. Probably be back again before too long

Yes how about us express.

Not sure about solo but good for teams. We did an average of just over 5000 miles a week, .48cpm split, out 2 to 3 weeks, all 48, we did mostly fedex freight loads about 20000 lbs. Hope that helps.

Flatlander79 said:
Not sure about solo but good for teams. We did an average of just over 5000 miles a week, .48cpm split, out 2 to 3 weeks, all 48, we did mostly fedex freight loads about 20000 lbs. Hope that helps.

Yeah my interest is solo...

Personally, i don't think I could run in a team. Just being with a trainer about 2 weeks is rough. Don't think I have meet anyone other than my wife that I think I could live in such close quarters with, and even that might get ugly after awhile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread