New Classifieds Section Added To The Forum

Mike

Trucking Classifieds

Just 4 basic forums set up for this right now, which should basically cover most anything you guys/gals have to buy and sell. Will work on enhancing it as time goes on.

For now, all posts will automatically post to those forums. As time goes on though, we will probably place all new listings in moderation until a moderator can approve them in order to cut down on spam posts and abuse.

Awesome. I was actually looking for the classified section on this site a few days ago and thought to myself "they should add one!" good job reading my mind guys :rubeyes:

For Sale:

One internet forum to highest bidder. Comes with three moderators: One guy who's on a magic bus ride and can name any adult beverage by smell down to the lot number, one guy whose talent is playing with things that can go fast in bed and a hacking waterfowl. Also includes a passel of smartasses.
Does not include informative news lady.

Wife (informative news lady) wants to park her Harley in the garage, which forces sale.

No reserve.

For Sale:

One internet forum to highest bidder. Comes with three moderators: One guy who's on a magic bus ride and can name any adult beverage by smell down to the lot number, one guy whose talent is playing with things that can go fast in bed and a hacking waterfowl. Also includes a passel of smartasses.
Does not include informative news lady.

Wife (informative news lady) wants to park her Harley in the garage, which forces sale.

No reserve.

You are soooo banned it aint even funny :rolllaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom