MLB. What your most memorable moments

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
The best would is Joe Carters three run walk off home in 1993 to claim back to back world series against Philly.
Wow, MLB is very serious about... may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any form, and the accounts and descriptions of this game may not be disseminated without express written consent.” I had bitch of a time posting this vid.

1992 the Jays beat the Atlanta Braves to win their first World series.

First best memory would be in 1999, the year the Jay's moved into their barand new home the Sky dome. Yes I was fortunate enough to be in the stands that year.
It was pretty awesome, Mom got free tickets.
I am not sure why everyone is always cutting up the dome? We had not that great of seats and the view, IMO was fantastic!:thumbsup:

My first ever baseball memory was my Dad taking me to Exhibition stadium in 1977, the Toronto Blue Jays very first year in the MLB.
Front row, first baseline right over the dugout.
My Dad was like super stoked.
I was like, this is boring, what is happening and why are we here? I was four years old and even the mascot did not even stoke my interest.

I now realize just how important all of these things actually were!

Ok just one more...

I had an AWESOME Math teacher and in his wisdom the best way to teach statistics would be to actually go to a Jays game and keep score and statistically do math like things:headscratch2:
HOTDOGS, GET YOUR HOTDOGS!
Sorry what was I saying? Ah yes, The reason for this excursion was nothing more than enjoying an absolutely beautiful spring day under the sun watching baseball.

Bill Buckner for the Red Sox, allowing a ground ball to go between his legs.

it was the world series game too.

Regardless of any of the other perceived shortcomings that led to Boston's loss in the 1986 World Series, Buckner's error epitomized the "Curse of the Bambino" in the minds of Red Sox fans, and he soon became the scapegoat for a frustrated fan base.[24] Buckner began receiving death threats and was heckled and booed by some of his own home fans.

Oh that's what it sounds like when doves cry.
i recall a time, while driving home from work, i was about to go under an over-pass, and pigeon fell from the girder. it fell into the path of the car in front of me...and POW, feathers all over that guys car....

laughed my frigging ass off at all the feathers.

i recall a time, while driving home from work, i was about to go under an over-pass, and pigeon fell from the girder. it fell into the path of the car in front of me...and POW, feathers all over that guys car....

laughed my frigging ass off at all the feathers.
I was rolling down I 475 in PA and I am pretty sure it was not live because there was no blood on the truck, I am pretty sure it was a stuffed bird of some kind that must have fallen out of the bed of a pickup truck. I ran it over and POOF! Feathers everywhere!
Sure we can laugh about it now but that will shake a driver up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread