MC TANK HOUSTON TX

willisjd13

I haul ISO tanks for XPO DRAYAGE formerly know as BRIDGE TERMINAL TRANSPORT. Im looking to move to a would like to know abt this company. I researched it online and seeked out drivers, but there is little to no info on them.

Ok when I use to go up to Ohio i had to stop at Quala and they shared a yard. But from what Im reading they pay 61% and 100% fsc... not many o/o tank companies paying that.

Yea the link you gave is to there website, I read that and plus there was a recruiter on another forum. But i was looking for a driver or drivers o could talk to myself. I may have to cruise around their terminal.

Ok when I use to go up to Ohio i had to stop at Quala and they shared a yard. But from what Im reading they pay 61% and 100% fsc... not many o/o tank companies paying that.
FSC, fuel surcharge, is normally paid to o/o's, not the company drivers.

61% to O/O??

Gawd, even Prime beats that. Their O/Os get 72% plus 100% fsc. Yes, they have tanks.

61% is a slap in the face.

61% to O/O??

Gawd, even Prime beats that. Their O/Os get 72% plus 100% fsc. Yes, they have tanks.

Depends, I'll take 61% of $3.00 mile over 72% of $1.50 any time

Percentage is now and has always been subjective. All depends on what the base rate was to start with.

Crazy thing is I cant find anyone that has been driving tanks for yrs and Im talking 15 + yrs that has heard of this company.

Crazy thing is I cant find anyone that has been driving tanks for yrs and Im talking 15 + yrs that has heard of this company.

Not that unusual. Lots of tank outfits based, loading and unloading in the Houston area. You get so you don't even notice the names unless you happen to know the driver.

I was wondering the same thing. They're hiring in Chicago also. I left a vm for recruiting and I'll follow up tomorrow. I'll let you know what they say.
I did talk to a company driver couple weeks back and he was happy there. Strange thing was his truck had an apu, but not an air compressor for offloading. He said company drivers have to use the truck air.....i thought it was strange that a company would pay for an apu unit, but not a compressor.

Im a company driver and been with Mc for 3 mos now out of Tennessee. I have no complaints whatsoever and making good money. We have more owner ops than co drivers and what ive heard theyre all very happy. All our trucks have compressors and product pumps. Theres plenty if freight of all sorts, long haul, short haul. As far as what o/o are making im not sure but they all seem happy and have nice trucks and been with the company10 years or so.

61% to O/O??

Here at QC 62% still usually works out to be 2-4.00 on the linehaul.

My fried just did a load into the Diablo Canyon Nuke plant that paid 6 bucks a loaded mile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread