looking for a k100...

Jake

Im looking for someone with a cabover or older flattop to do a payment purchase of some sort... I have always been an owner op but after my divorce I had to sell and split it... at the time i didnt care i just wanted my kids..... i can pay the 2290 s and i have all my own chains binders ect. and i currently work for owner op at a company that will lease me on.... Im not interested in a big sleeper truck, Im out here to drive and sleep not watch tv and raid the refrigerator in my truck....cabovers and flat tops are what Ive grown up in and prefer to be in....like i said i have my equiptment and can pay the 2290 s as well as insure it and get a trailer .....i just need a truck...i just want to provide more for my family.... I know this sounds alittle unorthodox....but humbling myself for a better life for my family...seems worth it to me......thanks , j

I know there was a white/purple k100 just outside Omaha all last summer. I'll take a look on truck paper.com real quick...

lol that was......and it came with the big cam that would run backwards.....15 in reverse 1 going forward...lmao! oil out the breather....im makin just enough to get buy with this guy.....he a great guy to work for but 30% is 30%

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread