Jim Palmer Trucking Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Interesting item posted in my "reputation".

Don't know which chicken-dung wrote this, but its funny. I get an education, and I'm an outcast? Should I have dropped out of school, and maybe lost a few teeth to be accepted around here? Whatever happened to improving yourself?

I wore a suit in court because the judge would have been pissed if I had worn my favorite sweatshirt or jeans and boots. I'm amazed at the maturity level, of lack thereof, when all folks want to do is take chicken crap potshots at people instead of actually discussing issues. Of course, if you're not able to hold a conversation, I guess you revert back to 7th grade name calling.

I've heard a few people comment on their rep. How do you look at it? I'm still a rookie on this computer thing. I'd like to look at mine for laughs but I doubt I'll pay it much attention.

I've heard a few people comment on their rep. How do you look at it? I'm still a rookie on this computer thing. I'd like to look at mine for laughs but I doubt I'll pay it much attention.
Rebel, this is how i did it.... go to your profile, at the bottom of the page it says 'moderation, delete messages, next to that is a box that says "go" click on that. when the next page comes up it says "forum jump and user control paned" click go on that also and it will show it to you.. hope that helps, i gotta get back to work, SPREADING THE NEWS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread