It's time to fire up the lawnmowers..

Tn. Truckers Wife

It's that time of year again to fire up the lawmowers, restring the weed eater, mix the gas for the blower and weed eater and let the fun begin..........

I just love to manacure the lawn...lol....

I sure hope nothing goes wrong...:bouncy:

already mowed mine twice. weedeated today. sprayed my fence line and am getting ready to plow my garden. i should have already had that done but have been pretty busy.glad i aint set anything out yet... it frosted here last night.

The Muppet Show song:

It's time to start the music!
It's time to light the lights!
It's time to get things started on The Muppet Show tonight!

I bet you could make that first post fit....

I hope nothing goes wrong either for your sake and the sake of the poor defenseless lawn,LOL.It's been a real real LONG winter,it's nice not having to wear all that winter gear.
It's that time of year again to fire up the lawmowers, restring the weed eater, mix the gas for the blower and weed eater and let the fun begin..........

already mowed mine twice. weedeated today. sprayed my fence line and am getting ready to plow my garden. i should have already had that done but have been pretty busy.glad i aint set anything out yet... it frosted here last night.
Man your really on the ball...lol....We've mowed ours once so far and had some rain and now it needs to be mowed again....

The Muppet Show song:

It's time to start the music!
It's time to light the lights!
It's time to get things started on The Muppet Show tonight!

I bet you could make that first post fit....
Sinister, back away from the tv, I think your watching toooooo much tv with your son...hahaha...

I hope nothing goes wrong either for your sake and the sake of the poor defenseless lawn,LOL.It's been a real real LONG winter,it's nice not having to wear all that winter gear.
You know me Patty, if it can go wrong it will with me...lol....

first time i mowed mine i found two lost tennis balls...they didnt fair too well. i like cuttin grass a whole lot better than pushin snow. ill bet sinister sings that little tune while drivin down the road. lol.

first time i mowed mine i found two lost tennis balls...they didnt fair too well. i like cuttin grass a whole lot better than pushin snow. ill bet sinister sings that little tune while drivin down the road. lol.
That's funny.....You just never know WHAT you might find but unfortunatly when the mower finds it for you it might not be worth finding...lol...

I'll bet Sinister sings lots of little tunes driving down the road, (Barney, sponge bob, dora the exployer etc)....haha..

Speaking of mowing,searay I got a question.Who's going to mow the yard now that your girlfriends son is married?I think u said he does the yardwork.

Speaking of mowing,searay I got a question.Who's going to mow the yard now that your girlfriends son is married?I think u said he does the yardwork.

He's recruiting. Are you raising your hand?

TTW... I've got about 3/4 ton of sticker balls over here. Do you need some extras?

Thanks for reminding me. I gotta call Vegas and put money on this seasons total damage you do. With last years mishaps, i'm betting the odds will be horrible. LOL

He's recruiting. Are you raising your hand?

TTW... I've got about 3/4 ton of sticker balls over here. Do you need some extras?
No sweetie I don't need any extra's...I've allready raked the yard once and I gotta do it again....Thanks for offering...lol.

Thanks for reminding me. I gotta call Vegas and put money on this seasons total damage you do. With last years mishaps, i'm betting the odds will be horrible. LOL
I'm counting on it being a good year son....hahaha.....I had enough happen last year to last a while....

But it wouldn't be your adventures if it went smoothly. lol.

Tennessee Trucker is gonna' let her try her skills at lawnmower maintenance, and, blade sharpening.

Things are looking good in Vegas this summer.

But it wouldn't be your adventures if it went smoothly. lol.
It's not just lawn work where my adventures happen....I'm good, I can have things happen just trying to walk and chew gum....lol....

Tennessee Trucker is gonna' let her try her skills at lawnmower maintenance, and, blade sharpening.

Nope that will never happen...I'm not allowed to use power tools...Are you kidding?...I need all my fingers and toes and limbs......hahaha....

lol, and let the betting begin.

It's not just lawn work where my adventures happen....I'm good, I can have things happen just trying to walk and chew gum....lol....

so true. looking forward to reading your adventures or better yet misadventures. haha

Nope that will never happen...I'm not allowed to use power tools...Are you kidding?...I need all my fingers and toes and limbs......hahaha....

oh c'mon thats all the fun in yardwork

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom