I am back on the road!

Tomoko

Japanese Girl With CDL
So I am fully-recover from my accident and I feel great I received my new truck today my boss show me. It is a Mack Pinnacle. It is brand new so I am happy. The company spend lots of money on new trucks for lots of the drivers. We have also hired many more drivers who are displaced foreign workers from countries like Japan, Singapore and Korea. Our company is asian owned called Hanjin Shipping..you may of seen their shipping containers on trains or trucks hauling them.

Well good deal,i'm happy for you.If you feel unsafe driving mountains just tell your boss.He seems like a very nice caring and understanding guy.My company does'nt send me anywhere near mountains.Mainly because my boss won't provide me chains so I won't go.I think that's where you said the accident occured.
So I am fully-recover from my accident and I feel great I received my new truck today my boss show me. It is a Mack Pinnacle. It is brand new so I am happy. The company spend lots of money on new trucks for lots of the drivers. We have also hired many more drivers who are displaced foreign workers from countries like Japan, Singapore and Korea. Our company is asian owned called Hanjin Shipping..you may of seen their shipping containers on trains or trucks hauling them.

Yes right over by Steven's Pass. I was going on a very steep downgrade right when my trailer jack-knifed I knew there was going to be trouble and all I could do was try to brace myself..

Well untill you feel safe enough and confident,just tell you boss you prefer not driving the mountains till you get some exp,i'm sure he will understand.I've been driving 9 yrs and I hate mountains.Do you know how to chain up????????????
Yes right over by Steven's Pass. I was going on a very steep downgrade right when my trailer jack-knifed I knew there was going to be trouble and all I could do was try to brace myself..

i've been over the mountain passes several times so yes. it's inevitable and the only way to get to the Seattle area.

Congrats on the recovery.I am sure you may be a little nervous for the first bit thats to be expected after an ordeal like that,But your confidence will soon return.Yes I am familiar with hanjin shipping its a huge worldwide company.I hope you like your new truck.There is no feeling like getting a new truck and being the first one to drive it.good luck.Make lots of miles and be safe out there

I've already driven over Steven's pass once and drove right past the same area where I wrecked..there's still cones near the shoulder of the highway and a big hole in the ditch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread