Hi! I would like to introduce myself...

USTrans

Hi everyone! I hope all is well! I am new here and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My nick name is Ree, I am a 36 year old woman based out of the N.C. area. I have been a Freight broker, dispatcher, for 12 years. I had maintained my own company for 9 of those years. I’m April of 2019 I started my own trucking company. At this time,I have 3 trucks and growing. It’s been a tough road so far but I’m still hanging in there. There is a lot to learn and being a Freight Broker just doesn’t compare to running a trucking company. I am here to learn as much knowledge and wisdom as possible and to try understand certain challenges that I personally have faced on a daily basis. As well as maybe even helping others with some of the information that I have gained along the way. I am always open to a positive and healthy conversation about trucking/logistics so if you guys would like to get to know me don’t hesitate to reach out!

hey, do you need an awesome driver that get your loads to the appropriate place on time? we are looking for a reliable dependable job. thank you. I am out of Florida.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread