global sea levels..

Hey!! I don't think I like this. I bought some "speculative" ocean front property just East of Raleigh, NC. Now, some are saying my investment might be a bust... Hmmph!

Its all in my front yard right now, if you want it back, come and get it, take the mud with you to if you want

Hey!! I don't think I like this. I bought some "speculative" ocean front property just East of Raleigh, NC. Now, some are saying my investment might be a bust... Hmmph!
Well your ocea front might just INCREASE..good investment..wonder if your property taxes will be going up..:happyfeet:

I wouldn't worry about your investment. All appears to be on schedule or even better.

North Carolina sea levels rising 3mm a year? UC sea level data says differently Watts Up With That?

The labor pains are getting stronger and more frequent, not that most have noticed.

I guess most people think that Daytona Beach was always 20 ft. wide. (Don't watch NASCAR archives).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread