Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

proudtruckerswife

Well they say you can tell a lot about a person if they like animals so.......whats the one animal you would like to have for a pet?

I would have to say a baby monkey or a tiny horse like only 15 inches high....not hard to clean up after but lots of fun to play with.

LOL, I wondered if anyone would catch the title.....at least I know someone "thinks" kinda like me.

I was ready to break out the BANJO there for a moment....

6.gif

Well they say you can tell a lot about a person if they like animals so.......whats the one animal you would like to have for a pet?

I would have to say a baby monkey or a tiny horse like only 15 inches high....not hard to clean up after but lots of fun to play with.
Hahaha..check my profile..I got a BUNCH of them..

We got a female miniature daschund. She never looks like that though unless you are trying to take her dog food away :)

I would love to have a monkey as a pet, not sure why. Hell, I would actually love to have a big ole' orangutan :)
View attachment 536

LOL, I wondered if anyone would catch the title.....at least I know someone "thinks" kinda like me.
That's a catchie little tune, I started humming it..lol..
My son has a puppy that I take care of, that's enough for me...With a husband, a 13 year old daughter and a 21 year old son and a puppy, that's about all i can handle...lol...

Read the title and a song didn't come to mind. What came to my mind is that someone is looking for a boom boom time. More so if you emphasize ALLLLLLL about youuu

We got a female miniature daschund. She never looks like that though unless you are trying to take her dog food away :)

I would love to have a monkey as a pet, not sure why. Hell, I would actually love to have a big ole' orangutan :)

After hearing about how that monkey tore that ladies face up...I think I'll stick with my Dogs stuffed toy monkey.....:eek:

Any pet?

I want a pet midget. I would teach her how to play frisbee. Those little legs when they run just crack me up. :biglaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread