Forum crashing - Duck

Do those have to be push started, or does it have and engine crank in the front?

You merely have to wait for the modem to warm up...
then stomp it a coupla times.
:(

"They" said I would only play games on the Commodore 64 if I got one. They was right. That is the only thing that thing was good for. I swore I would never have a computer ever again. Then they came out with windows,Point and click. I dont want to write code to make the damned thing do something.

"They" said I would only play games on the Commodore 64 if I got one. They was right. That is the only thing that thing was good for. I swore I would never have a computer ever again. Then they came out with windows,Point and click. I dont want to write code to make the damned thing do something.
Dungeons and Dragons!

You are not allowed to use electronics on a plane. Please pick up @Tazz at O'Hare and explain to TSA why he has loaded guns. lol
Oh hell no. He's from down south. Everybody who lives south of the mason-dixon line can shoot the eraser off a pencil from like 2 miles away. And if they have a confederate or Gadsden flag on their vehicle, it means they can hit it from 4 miles. And I think Tazz has both. :eek:

I literally just went to the basement and took this pic.
:p

Hit me up on Prodigy!!
;)

View attachment 27940
On a serious note, ..

https://www.google.com/search?q=commodore 128&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp#channel=np&q=commodore 128&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&tbm=shop

That old Commodore might be completely useless for anyone who wants to actually use it, but to a nostalgic middle-aged computer geek with a ponytail & a receding hairline, it might be worth a few bucks.

You oughta hook it up & see if it still works. If it does, find a way to get the black mold off of it's box if you can, and put it on eBay.

In the Google Shopping link I posted above, one of them is priced at almost $2000. Another one, brand new - never used, is going for $2800.
The rest are around $150 but still. Even if you can get $150, it's more than it's worth.

Oh hell no. He's from down south. Everybody who lives south of the mason-dixon line can shoot the eraser off a pencil from like 2 miles away. And if they have a confederate or Gadsden flag on their vehicle, it means they can hit it from 4 miles. And I think Tazz has both. :eek:

If your looking for a rebel flag nothing beats the original
upload_2014-6-29_9-37-41.jpeg

It is a green thing not a southern thing

aencrypted_tbn0_gstatic_com_images_6f515e17642bf98dd8519d9a5a1e6c9f._.jpg

When hunting behind enemy lines stealth is essential

upload_2014-6-29_9-53-22.jpeg

I'm still wondering how you managed to take parts from a TRS-80 and a Commodore 64 and managed to get on the internet!

What is Lynx for 100, Alex?

My first internet experience was 300 baud dial-it-yourself then set the handset on the acoustic modem with a Kaypro II and terminal program.

Then log into a local BBS
Then telnet to UCSC
Then Lynx from there to the internet (well, ARPAnet at the time, but who's counting)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread