Expert Freight Broker

LMAO....I'm not conspiring with DubbleD. He doesn't even know how to carry on a conversation. Usually when you send an email it results in a reply.

Hi Dave, here's some info on APU's. I spent the last 3 F****ing hours typing in.
Silence.

Try sending something during what some would consider.....NORMAL working hours and not 4 freakin hours before the butt crack of dawn!

That reminds me.... I knew a Dawn. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Last I looked it meant not willing to report
N in this case means he's not a member of ITS at all. Factoring companies don't know about this company either. They just started up 3 months ago so even if they were a member they would be rated an N due to no history for a year

Last I looked it meant not willing to report

Actually....

Indicates a broker that has been in business for less than 1 year and/or without sufficient information to base a rating.

The N rating for factoring mean everyone who hasn't had there MC number for gets a N rating. Not until that year is up with the letter change. Thanks for making me enquire about that with Internet TruckStop. Also try to be positive and not negative. There are a lot of people out here trying to break into the industry and just need help. So try to help more and you will truly be blesses for it. Thanks again about Internet Truck stop.

Must brokers that are now out on there own with knowledge to grow a brokerage has new MC numbers just like everyone else, the only difference is they really know how to move freight.

Well, we all started there. I know. I got my own authority in July 13.

But I didn't come into the brokers office like a bull in a china shop either. Kinda like your dozen or so posts in the last 24 hours. It gets noticed.

I understand! I am just trying to grow my brokerage and help some people at the same time. I feel a that when two parties win in a business partnership, that is good business. I have been successful in my career because I alway stay positive and I train my people the same way, and we win. So I'm not going to change now, and I want to share my bless with people who are serious and passionate about logistics.

the only thing a bunch of O/O are serious and passionate about with brokers is our feelings of leaving money on the table from them and feeling like we get ripped off. But what do I know, I'm just a dumb trucker.....

You know a lot. I use to be a truck and drove over the road for many years. I understand and respect drivers. I look for a win & win when I broker freight. As I said before I love trucker because I use to be one and my whole family is in the industry. No one works for free so good brokers get a bad rap. If you know anyone looking to become a broker and want to learn and earn at the same time please have them email me [email protected]. If they have a book of business great I will work out a better commission split than they are getting already. I really love the trucking industry and am looking for great positive people to work with.

I have hauled for a few brokers that were new and had no credit rating. They advertised their loads as payable via Comcheck when delivered and they did. The first year is tough and I don't think anyone will give you a chance otherwise. You can go to GetLoaded. They don't have an extensive credit check or care how long you've been in business. As far as factoring companies they won't touch you either.

I factor some my loads the ones that take longer to pay! Thats why I couldn't understand why Internet TruckStop had a N rating, until our account rep told us every broker authority under a year old is rated that, and after a year the rating changes! Thanks for getting me to inquire about it!

I factor some my loads the ones that take longer to pay! Thats why I couldn't understand why Internet TruckStop had a N rating, until our account rep told us every broker authority under a year old is rated that, and after a year the rating changes! Thanks for getting me to inquire about it!
Did you also ask them why it says you're not a member on ITS? Skateboard posted a screenshot.

Yup, your in there now. Pay quick and you'll have a great rating after your year is up. Get your D&B done also so factoring companies will deal with you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread