Clean Diesel Technology launches new website

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
OXNARD, CA – Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (CDTi) has launched a new website for its DuraFit line of replacement diesel particulate filters.

Located at www.durafit-exhaust.com, the website provides information and videos on DuraFit DPFs, along with links to download sales literature and the DuraFit product catalogue.

CDTi says it will exhibit the DuraFit line at the upcoming Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week trade show in Las Vegas.

According to CDTi, the market for medium and heavy duty vehicle after-treatment maintenance and repair is projected to grow from $0.5 billion in 2010 to $3.0 billion by 2017.

source

Not really. I'm just being myself. :D

When I start trolling, you'll know it. :rolllaugh:
NO it's when I start trolling you'll know it since I like to talk politics and most on most forums get all offended when I speak politics :D. I remember i'm on a RVer's forum and I spoke about all of the stupid laws here in commieforina!! and OMFG one guy got all offended and reported me :coocoo::biglaugh:. because I spoke the truth. some people need to grow up:stare1:

NO it's when I start trolling you'll know it since I like to talk politics and most on most forums get all offended when I speak politics :D. I remember i'm on a RVer's forum and I spoke about all of the stupid laws here in commieforina!! and OMFG one guy got all offended and reported me :coocoo::biglaugh:. because I spoke the truth. some people need to grow up:stare1:
Yeah I've also pissed off @wogelsby a few times. :D

I know it all comes from a deep dissatisfaction with your life and a horrible sense of self-hate and shame. Just remember that we love you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread