Cerbriety Sucks !

I am sorry cerb that........(taking a drag)....ok where was I ? Oh ya, that you are struggling so much right now....sorry, hold on...(swigging my beer) ...but you can do it bro...(another drag holding it in for several seconds before slowly exhaling) .....and even though you are telling me phuck you right now, it's still the best sex I have had in a long time so thanks!!!! ( cigarette in one corner of mouth and beer going in the other)
That's just mean...lol.....but too funny..ROFL...

Cerb, you are my hero bro...lol I can always depend on your post to make me laugh. I personally think that you are wasting your time driving and you should try a career in comedy! The "phuck" post was one of the funniest things I have ever read!

THANKS MAN. I AM ONLY AS FUNNY AS THE PEOPLE AROUND ME.

Yea he his, I told him once we should start a talk show together. The only problem is when the 2 of us talk, we can't stop laughing at ourselves.

WE REALLY SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT. WE COULD DO LIVE AUDIO HERE AND CALL IT MOOSES COMEDY HOUR.

It's been FIVE WHOLE DAYS.

Celebrate! Have a beer!

NOT YET. I SO WANT TOO BUT I GOTTA BREAK THAT I NEED IT FEELING FIRST. I WANT A HEINEKIN SO BAD.

what a grumpy person get a life start 2live u will be dead long enough

YOU HAVE YET TO SEE GRUMPY. STICK AROUND AWHILE AND I AM SURE I WILL HAVE ANOTHER "PHUCK IT ALL" MOMENT.

WE REALLY SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT. WE COULD DO LIVE AUDIO HERE AND CALL IT MOOSES COMEDY HOUR.

Good Idea, What does Moose think?................ Moose? what do ya think?

NOT YET. I SO WANT TOO BUT I GOTTA BREAK THAT I NEED IT FEELING FIRST. I WANT A HEINEKIN SO BAD.
yea huh.... I bet

YOU HAVE YET TO SEE GRUMPY. STICK AROUND AWHILE AND I AM SURE I WILL HAVE ANOTHER "PHUCK IT ALL" MOMENT.
When will that be? Next month for 5-7 days? When your Spottin, have your friend, visiting Red Hook, pushing plugs? if ya know what I mean

I know... Moose is cool and laid back but The link would be called explicit, And you had to give up your first born to listen

I know... Moose is cool and laid back but The link would be called explicit, And you had to give up your first born to listen

He would listen and call in but he'd disguise his voice and deny he ever called in . LOL.

Any first borns are yours. I just want nekkid pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread