CEO to pizza delivery guy

2lilboots

Tennis shoes are hot
thumb_1232052295519_0p7836400854261842.jpg
He used to earn six figures, but now Ken Karpman is schlepping pizzas.
Ken Karpman was flying high for the first 45 years of his life. Armed with an MBA, he climbed the ladder as a trader, making up to $750,000 a year.

But when he tried to go solo, starting his own hedge fund, and the market collapsed, he lost everything

Ken Karpman -- From CEO to pizza delivery boy - Ken Karpman - Zimbio

There are a couple of people that I know who had high up positions and one is working at the information desk at the hospital and the other is at McDonalds.

DAMN!! Waiting for things to .. "CHANGE" or is this the CHANGE?:eek2:

There are a couple of people that I know who had high up positions and one is working at the information desk at the hospital and the other is at McDonalds.

At least they didn't decide to go to CDL school .

I believe this is the change!

That's just really sad....

Ya..so many going for CDL'S and NO place to put them...SAD too.

I just want my CDL, I know I won't be able to use mine for a couple years but at least if I was to go into business for myself my insurance will be cheaper.

There are a lot of ppl who can't even get jobs right now, so that guy is actually lucky he has a pizza delivery job. Times most certainly are a changing. I was taught to work hard and my efforts would pay off......I have watched ppl who goof off get promoted or have high paying jobs. Right now where I work, I haven't been asked to take a low census day, even though half of my co-workers have. I am grateful I have a job, and grateful that I am needed. Maybe hard work will pay off now!

There are a lot of ppl who can't even get jobs right now, so that guy is actually lucky he has a pizza delivery job. Times most certainly are a changing. I was taught to work hard and my efforts would pay off......I have watched ppl who goof off get promoted or have high paying jobs. Right now where I work, I haven't been asked to take a low census day, even though half of my co-workers have. I am grateful I have a job, and grateful that I am needed. Maybe hard work will pay off now!

Ya..The one guy I know was happy to get his job at McDonalds. He said, he didn't care as long as he had some money coming in.

It takes a POSITIVE attitude these days for sure.

I heard that awhile back he was interviewed.I just could'nt believe it.That was quite a turn around.That's just like some of these high figured people go from their job to truckdriving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread