Can anyone tell me anything about Cheetah Transportation

zoey

Hi all. I'm trying to track somebody down I met awhile back. He was in a Cheetah Transport truck and trailer but even after a couple of hours of searching I can't really find a site for Cheetah. I DID find something that makes it sound like a company called Celadon (which is maybe a Canadian company) bought Cheetah many years ago.
I'm pretty sure the guy told me it was a Wisconsin company but again, I can find nothing in Wisconsin.
Thanks for any help.
P.S. I am NOT looking for the guy to sue him or anything. We talked about putting some kind of business plan together.

Celedon is based in Indianapolis ,Indiana . United Stastes of America and has a Canadia .Division .

From Wikipedia

The cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) is a large-sized feline (family Felidae) inhabiting most of Africa and parts of the Middle East. It is the only extant member of the genus Acinonyx. The cheetah achieves by far the fastest land speed of any living animal—between 112 and 120 km/h (70 and 75 mph)[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] in short bursts covering distances up to 500 m (1,600 ft), and has the ability to accelerate from 0 to over 100 km/h (62 mph) in three seconds.[SUP][5][/SUP]

This cat is also notable for modifications in the species' paws. It is one of the only felids with semi-retractable claws, and with pads that, by their scope, disallow gripping.[SUP][6][/SUP] Thus, cheetahs cannot climb upright trees, although they are generally capable of reaching easily accessible branches.
View attachment 15744
View attachment 15744

It is ran by a bunch of cats, like the one above, who expect you to be there yesterday.

chester-cheetah.jpg

Chester Cheeto is a Cool Cat. He wears sunglasses. And eats junk food.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread