A way of life

bedbugs

I came from the land of no cell phones no jakebrakes and 6000 miles a week was common. and drivers helped each other Trucking gets in your blood and there is no cure. so be carefull all you new drivers out there you might get what you ask for

Hey bedbugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome to the forum.I meet alot of veteran drivers on the road and alot of them share there stories with me about back in the day when truck driving was fun.Well what happened?Maybe all the rules and regs and HOS has something to do with it.

never drove truck but i have family that is from the old school of trucking as well welcome to the forum bedbug hope u get a kick out of some of what u read here as it can b fun sad or very informative

never drove truck but i have family that is from the old school of trucking as well welcome to the forum bedbug hope u get a kick out of some of what u read here as it can b fun sad or very informative
Every thread is a surprise..lol...You just never know what your gonna read or see..hahaha

Well, yall, I'm back. I know it's been a long long time. I want to let everyone know that I hired on with Broadway Express. So far so good. The truck is not bad at all. A 98 Long nosed Pete. No qualcomm, no governer. And all the chrome anyone could ask for and then some. She needs a little light work, but I'll get there.

Well, yall, I'm back. I know it's been a long long time. I want to let everyone know that I hired on with Broadway Express. So far so good. The truck is not bad at all. A 98 Long nosed Pete. No qualcomm, no governer. And all the chrome anyone could ask for and then some. She needs a little light work, but I'll get there.
Welcome back, glad to hear all is going well with you...

We need rules & regs I mean get rid of the I just came off vacation book to many 4 wheels for that now I mean help that other Driver thats in a truckstop lying on the ground even if its 10deg outside if you can. Thats what it is about

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread