TTW..miss you

Thankyou...I have rhumatiod arthritis and it's bad..I really appreciate everyone's concerns...Sure is nice to be missed...lol.....:runningaround:

And your how old? You don't look a day over 40 hun, as for me I suffer from that there sometimers. :biglaugh:

There she is.Tnwife get your behind on the forum and start moderating just like bullwinkle elected u todo.We need u on here to brake up our fights.LOL

According to Bullwinkle's Modulator Employment Contract, you were suppose to submit, in triplicate, a Request For Sick Time Form, a minimum of three (3) weeks prior to your illness.

Now see the confusion you caused by not doing so. The paperwork has been submitted to dock your pay for the time you missed. Sorry, we have a business to run here. No time for lollygaggers in this organization. :tongueout:

According to Bullwinkle's Modulator Employment Contract, you were suppose to submit, in triplicate, a Request For Sick Time Form, a minimum of three (3) weeks prior to your illness.

Now see the confusion you caused by not doing so. The paperwork has been submitted to dock your pay for the time you missed. Sorry, we have a business to run here. No time for lollygaggers in this organization. :tongueout:
Sorry I must have missed that class for submitting my paperwork..lol..

As for docking my pay, well nothing from nothing leaves nothing...hahahaha...

Sorry I must have missed that class for submitting my paperwork..lol..

As for docking my pay, well nothing from nothing leaves nothing...hahahaha...

Hmmm... I'll have to check your math on that nothing from nothing equation.

Glad you're feeling better. I get an ache in my little toe and I fall to pieces. I can't begin to imagine what rheumatoid arthritis feels like.

Yeah..I think I will have to sue..all this pain and suffering I had..
UH oh, who you gonna sue?...lol

Glad you're feeling better. I get an ache in my little toe and I fall to pieces. I can't begin to imagine what rheumatoid arthritis feels like.
Thankyou....I'm tough...lol....The weird thing about rhumatiod arthritis is you will hurt at different times in different places..Mostly in my neck arms and shoulders but then I will have pain in my hands or legs or feet...It's weird but it has hurt really bad the last several days...

Wuss. :hiding: Just kidding!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread