Freightliner Cascadia Needed for Headlight Research - Cash Paid

AEBTestEngineer

We are a group of engineers looking to perform a study of the headlights on a 2008-2012 Freightliner Cascadia. Newer Cascadia models will also be considered. We do not require a trailer to be attached - only need the tractor for headlight testing. Testing will take place on a closed course near Perkasie, PA and take around 3 hours. Will need to be at night - after 5:30pm. You can remain in the truck while we work. We are able to pay $500 for your time/use of the truck.

If you have a Cascadia in or near our year range and are able to travel to Perkasie PA one evening this week (12/1 or 12/2 preferred), please reply to this thread or send me a message we can discuss additional details. Thank you!

We are a group of engineers looking to perform a study of the headlights on a 2008-2012 Freightliner Cascadia. Newer Cascadia models will also be considered. We do not require a trailer to be attached - only need the tractor for headlight testing. Testing will take place on a closed course near Perkasie, PA and take around 3 hours. Will need to be at night - after 5:30pm. You can remain in the truck while we work. We are able to pay $500 for your time/use of the truck.

If you have a Cascadia in or near our year range and are able to travel to Perkasie PA one evening this week (12/1 or 12/2 preferred), please reply to this thread or send me a message we can discuss additional details. Thank you!
Whats the purpose of this test?

What's today's date EC?
I know exactly what I was asking.
That would be a first

EC was asking about this:

EC was asking about this:

I knew what he was talking about, I clicked on the OP’s profile and saw that was his only other post.

My mistake EC, thought this was the same Test they did previously.....gotta read closer next time

Wouldn't be surprised if this was some kind of Controlled Test for Litigation Purposes, Brakes and then Headlights
I think you're correct
Yeah we'd probably be helping some ambulance chasing snake lawyers screw someone over in court.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread