Yup. Still here.

So I hit a deer about 4 o'clock yesterday morning. Got pretty lucky. Nothing major got buggered up. It stood in the hammer lane I went by and sort of but not really saw it go down. I was able to straighten the fender hanger with a piece of pipe so that's a plus. View attachment 65889View attachment 65890View attachment 65891
You need to trade the truck in, it will never be the same after the mudflap hanger modification.

You need to trade the truck in, it will never be the same after the mudflap hanger modification.
Not my business decision....

Although if they got something much newer it'd be liable to be a big bubbly fugly spaceship looking POS or even worse......🤢 automatic 🤮

Think we need a longer hunting season.
I think I'd sooner shoot them out the window than do it the way I did.

I've ran more in Quebec in the last six months than I have.....ever. ALL of their road signs are "conveniently" in French.

I do not speak French and if you speak French to me I'm just gonna look at you like you have 5 heads. That said I can read just enough to decipher enough road signs to get me by some of the time.

One of the road signs they like to put up in towns as well as some random middle of nowhere spots is this one. I can't help but notice that any time I see this sign there's a pretty good chance I'm gonna need to flip the switch and unleash a shit load of "BRRRRUIT".

Reduisezbruit.png

AND since I don't speak French.....
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I've ran more in Quebec in the last six months than I have.....ever. ALL of their road signs are "conveniently" in French.

I do not speak French and if you speak French to me I'm just gonna look at you like you have 5 heads. That said I can read just enough to decipher enough road signs to get me by some of the time.

One of the road signs they like to put up in towns as well as some random middle of nowhere spots is this one. I can't help but notice that any time I see this sign there's a pretty good chance I'm gonna need to flip the switch and unleash a shit load of "BRRRRUIT".

View attachment 69391

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
What do these people have against hard chile?

View attachment 69391

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
That's hilarious.
I would have expected signs to say, Ne pas de Jacques brakes!

That's hilarious.
I would have expected signs to say, Ne pas de Jacques brakes!
There's another one you see sometimes about freins de motor or something like that. You know same as some their trailers say freins de disc or however you spell brakes in French. Sort of along the same lines of trailers still say "Air ride equipped" 25 years later.

There's another one you see sometimes about freins de motor or something like that. You know same as some their trailers say freins de disc or however you spell brakes in French. Sort of along the same lines of trailers still say "Air ride equipped" 25 years later.
I still think their pictogram of a scale is freaking hilarious. Le Balance du camion.

1597352068201.png

First time I saw that I thought it was a truck taking a shower......no thanks just came from the beacon.
The first time I saw that sign I thought it was a magnet over the truck. I was like WTF?
I won't tell you about the time I didn't blow the scale in Montreal.
sign for a scale
sign for a scale
sign for a scale
no scale, where the **** is this scale?
Another sign for a scale.
Well **** these guys and their ****ing scale. Oh shit there is the scale. Too late now. Au revoir Muchacho.

The first time I saw that sign I thought it was a magnet over the truck. I was like WTF?
I won't tell you about the time I didn't blow the scale in Montreal.
sign for a scale
sign for a scale
sign for a scale
no scale, where the **** is this scale?
Another sign for a scale.
Well **** these guys and their ****ing scale. Oh shit there is the scale. Too late now. Au revoir Muchacho.
I think I've seen that one. Not sure how you get to it. The got one above Quebec City like that too. It's the end of a tiny parking lot or something like that. Never seen them there though.

My truck just came back from getting the exhaust fixed.....full service....and annual.

The truck I had to drive for a day and a half was driven by this super trucker they just fired. He's the best there is was or ever will be. Anybody will tell you because he told them all. If he doesn't know it it's not worth knowing.

They pulled literally hundreds of air fresheners out of that truck a couple weeks ago and still bad enough to kill you with headaches. I may have been better off with the exhaust leak. At least that goes away when you ride with windows down.

The owner drove my truck from their yard to the shop and back. He was saying he's glad to see I'm looking after it so well. He wanted to know where I got the minimizer mats (got them second hand) he really wants to buy them for all the trucks. Gee.....where was that idea when I started 😅

Needless to say I was happy to get it back....you know what that means....IMG_20200822_221243.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread