Your Next Car Will Be Smarter Than You Are

krelithous

Premium
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/your-next-car-will-be-smarter-than-you-are-92403210934.html
like they don't put enough crap in em now:confused-96:. i thought it was entertaining to hear the bmw mech say they he had to get the the book on my suv from Germany when the climate control system had a mind of it's own and they couldn't figure out what was going on with it :D

Delete this thread fast!!!! dang Libs find out about it, they'll want to run it for President.:eek:

Seriously though, it's no big trick. We've had things Smarter Than Us for years. They're called wives. S'true.... just ask them. :biggrin-2:

Wait....wait.... wait..... News Item: President Billary sues automaker for selling her a car that won't run. Automaker says "Well, the car won't work unless you're smarter than it is". Women everywhere are outraged. :biggrin-2:

Delete this thread fast!!!! dang Libs find out about it, they'll want to run it for President.:eek:

Seriously though, it's no big trick. We've had things Smarter Than Us for years. They're called wives. S'true.... just ask them. :biggrin-2:

Wait....wait.... wait..... News Item: President Billary sues automaker for selling her a car that won't run. Automaker says "Well, the car won't work unless you're smarter than it is". Women everywhere are outraged. :biggrin-2:
:biglaugh:

like they don't put enough crap in em now:confused-96:. i thought it was entertaining to hear the bmw mech say they he had to get the the book on my suv from Germany when the climate control system had a mind of it's own and they couldn't figure out what was going on with it :D
I gotta "feeling" this 2020 Crapcadia even "knows" BETTER than Myself..

So did the Millis 2019 edition KW Model 680 "Millis" Speced..

These trucks have "Automatic" Braking..

Basically these trucks shoot "Radar" up the Road..

What ever that "Radar" & Sensors reads "Automatically" Slows your truck down..

Now Millis Kenworths had an "Overdose" Switch but ya hadda be "Paying" Attention to "Hit" the button before "Automatic " took hold..

Here where I am at "Today" it's just a "Radar/Sensor"..

I just $pend vast majority of my "current" Trucking days in Thy "Granny Lane"

I gotta "feeling" this 2020 Crapcadia even "knows" BETTER than Myself..

So did the Millis 2019 edition KW Model 680 "Millis" Speced..

These trucks have "Automatic" Braking..

Basically these trucks shoot "Radar" up the Road..

What ever that "Radar" & Sensors reads "Automatically" Slows your truck down..

Now Millis Kenworths had an "Overdose" Switch but ya hadda be "Paying" Attention to "Hit" the button before "Automatic " took hold..

Here where I am at "Today" it's just a "Radar/Sensor"..

I just $pend vast majority of my "current" Trucking days in Thy "Granny Lane"
The "Few" that I could "actually " pass at 65 Mph just seem 2 speed up half cleared em..

Then get back "Behind him" slows to 58/59 Again .

So next time I passed that "F-Worded" put my HIGH BEAMS on "His Mirrors" and "Stayed There ...

Then He "Slowed Up" let "Pass"....

I don't actually "Agree" with those "Tactics" but it's "Survivalism" out here & and sometimes somebody So "Stupid" that's All they "Understand"

The "Few" that I could "actually " pass at 65 Mph just seem 2 speed up half cleared em..

Then get back "Behind him" slows to 58/59 Again .

So next time I passed that "F-Worded" put my HIGH BEAMS on "His Mirrors" and "Stayed There ...

Then He "Slowed Up" let "Pass"....

I don't actually "Agree" with those "Tactics" but it's "Survivalism" out here & and sometimes somebody So "Stupid" that's All they "Understand"
Do what the "new Canadians" do.

Install a wall of flood lights around your grill and don't even run headlights.

On second thought pretty much anything they do is a horrible idea.

Your Next Car Will Be Smarter Than You Are​

uh, i don't think so.....the past 3 cars that i have had, have blue tooth.

so every time i try to call, say my niece, i say, "call Paula 1"

to wit the dumbass blue tooth says back to me...."calling Pizza"

where da **** do you get Pizza, out of Paula 1..????

if it ain't telling me that, it's telling me,......"Pizza has no home phone"

like WHAT DA ****....????????

so, as i am driving, i whip out my cell phone, push speed dial, and get PAULA 1........!!!!!!!

so NOOOOO.........no ****ing car will ever be smarter than me, or the average bear.

Do what the "new Canadians" do.

Install a wall of flood lights around your grill and don't even run headlights.

On second thought pretty much anything they do is a horrible idea.
I hate to say it, but it's gotten to where even UPS has a bumper full of lights now. So, I just run my Australian LED Bush Lights with 24,000 candlepower each along with the regular 12,000 candlepower LED headlights. I don't like doing it, but I'm just giving back what they give to me. **** 'EM! I don't care about anyone else anymore. I'm like all the rest. Me, Me, Me! FU!

You enter a truckstop and they are parked with 6 lights on the front blazing away. And the mega's are doing their 30 at the fuel island.

These idiots couldn't make the patch on the worn out jeans of a truck driver's ass!

I hate to say it, but it's gotten to where even UPS has a bumper full of lights now. So, I just run my Australian LED Bush Lights with 24,000 candlepower each along with the regular 12,000 candlepower LED headlights. I don't like doing it, but I'm just giving back what they give to me. **** 'EM! I don't care about anyone else anymore. I'm like all the rest. Me, Me, Me! FU!

You enter a truckstop and they are parked with 6 lights on the front blazing away. And the mega's are doing their 30 at the fuel island.

These idiots couldn't make the patch on the worn out jeans of a truck driver's ass!
i don't miss going into truck stops.

the only times i did, was late at night, for my roller dog and soda.

that might have been all of maybe 3 times a week.

i'd always find parking at like about 1AM. and be out in less time than it takes to punch in codes at the fuel island pump.

I go into a Love's 3 times per week to fuel. That's usually about 2 am. I drive in, fuel, **** and leave. I only go there because I'm forced to by my fuel card.
yeah, for all the jobs i had, i never liked having to be forced to a particular truck stop. but if i had to, then i'd just drive on over to another one, for my meals, and sleep.

The only reason I do the job that I do and deal with all the B.S. is... I go home at 15:00. That is the only reason.
I don't think I could do OTR again with all the incompetence on full display on the roads today.
Not to mention all the Mal-parkage in the trucks stops.

The only reason I do the job that I do and deal with all the B.S. is... I go home at 15:00. That is the only reason.
I don't think I could do OTR again with all the incompetence on full display on the roads today.
Not to mention all the Mal-parkage in the trucks stops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread