YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!! 500 billion barrels of "Light Sweet" Crude!!!

Greyfoxx

I kept telling our Congressmen & the media for months that there is enough oil still in the ground to last another 300 years at the present rate of use, and this is just one of the new field coming on line. Now they have to lessen. When they say fuel prices are up because we running out of oil their full of ....... well just read on.

If this doesn't drive crude oil prices and fuel prices down when they go into full production then its just added proof that there is a conspiricy by the oil companies and our Gov.

I told this person who wrote this article about Bakken Oil Field two months ago, when he said we had reached "PECK OIL" and I told him he was full of it. He's changed his tune now.

His article starts here .... I cut the boring part about investing.

It's the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil.

The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable... at $107 a barrel, Montana is looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.
  • "When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.
  • "This sizeable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette.
It's a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the "Bakken." And it stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada.

For years, U.S. oil exploration has been considered a dead end. Even the "Big Oil" companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's massive reserves... and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels.
And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 41 years straight.
To America, this discovery couldn't have come at a better time. You see, when all the wells are finally drilled and pumping, we won't have to import any foreign oil from the Middle East. Not a single drop!
For investors like you and me, it offers a "once-in-a-lifetime" chance to profit on ever-rising demand for oil. And we can do it by getting in on the groundfloor of the next great oil boom...

Even the US Government has confirmed the Bakken as a huge oil formation. The government's own Energy Information Administration (EIA) issued this press release:
"...with new drilling and completion technology taken into account, the resource base for the entire formation is potentially much larger. A study provides estimates ranging up to 503 billion barrels of potential resources in place."
Oil in the Bakken isn't gritty, dirty and expensive like the Alberta oil sands.
We're talking light, sweet crude oil - the least expensive and easiest to refine oil out there.
And here's the kicker...

Montana lawmakers recently passed a bill that creates an 18-month tax holiday for oil wells drilled and completed in this area.
This legislation has caused a massive increase in exploration and has blown the top off this hidden ocean of oil.

Since this bill was passed, a small group of investors have been taking advantage of this untapped resource and are making thousands of dollars each month.
"It's a good, old fashioned oil boom," says Dr. Paul Polzin, a University of Montana economist.
One company has been there since the beginning of the Bakken boom... and is already selling its oil to the market. And the best part about it - this company is sharing its Bakken profits with everyday investors.
You see, for the past seven years, this company has distributed its net profits in the form of MONTHLY cash payments. They have sent their shareholders profit-sharing checks for 84 months in a row... and the check amounts are on the rise.

Mark my words, an opportunity like this only comes around once every so often and I can GUARANTEE that this will not remain a secret for much longer.

In fact, some of the local media are beginning to report on it...
  • "People in the region 'are just starting to see the potential' in this new oil play" - Grand Forks Herald, Nov. 4, 2007
  • "The huge potential of the Bakken play has industry and government officials gushing with superlatives." -CanWest News Service, Dec. 10, 2007
  • "Montanan residents with oil royalties have, literally, been made millionaires." -Missoulian.com, Dec. 2, 2007
Spread the word every way you can. Let the world know the jig is up!!!!​

Great find Greyfox, This being kept quiet proves this government is totally corrupt and no longer serves the interests of the people but is in the process of becoming a dictatorship! As far as protecting us? Well when the fox is guarding the hen house you can plan on loosing some chickens! impo:mad:

For those who think Bakken is a fraud.

http://www.willistonnd.com/usrimages/Bakken.pdf

and like I said this is just one new oil field, and there are many many more their not telling us about! Get the word out, let every American know that America is being taken to the cleaners by the oil industry, and their lap-dogs are letting it happen.

The oil companies paying millions to a PR firms to tell us that they live in America too, and that their doing their job from 9 to 5 to make Amereica a better place for all, and then going home to their millon dollar homes in a $100,000 BMW to eat like a king.

I'm damned tired of the oil industry and their Corporate Lap-Dog Legislators crapping in our sandbox!

Why don't we truckers just refuse to haul diesel, gasoline and corn???

Let's refuse to haul any inbound loads to Washington DC!!

Maybe then, we could get some attention from the crooks up there.

We've known for years that much of the worlds oil is in North America. The problem has been getting Congress to allow us drilling rights, and the costs THEY want to tack on to such drilling.

Hopefully though, information like this will spread so that more people will make an effort to get "the powers that be" to allow use of our own domestic product, not just where oil is concerned, but using that as a major point.

Good information---however, it should be pointed out that the high cost of oil today is currently the result of not enough REFINING capacity. You could have all that oil on the surface within the next year, and it wouldn't make a difference if you don't have the refineries to process it. And I submit to you that the main reason that no new refineries have been built since the 70's is because the oil industry wants to control the supply so as to keep the price high. Alex Jones has documentation on this at his sites infowars.com and prisonplanet.com

Good information---however, it should be pointed out that the high cost of oil today is currently the result of not enough REFINING capacity. You could have all that oil on the surface within the next year, and it wouldn't make a difference if you don't have the refineries to process it. And I submit to you that the main reason that no new refineries have been built since the 70's is because the oil industry wants to control the supply so as to keep the price high. Alex Jones has documentation on this at his sites infowars.com and prisonplanet.com

In that case some one should tell Trump or Gates to build a couple out West, then drop a line to congress and tell those knuckelheads to stop buying oil from Chavez and over seas. Never happen but it's a nice thought I have

I agree that more refineries are needed, but only 1 application has apparently been put in, and approved by the EPA since 1975 or 6. I don't think it's been built. One major problem in building new is that companies face massive costs in the form of "fees" to build one. It's a tax designed to cost money for everyone except the government, who is taking it in for whatever reason(assumably to spend as they see fit). There are also the so called "not in my backyard" citizen groups. Hey, I don't a refinery in my backyard either.. So I live where one cannot be built by current law. It keeps me from the worry, dontcha know!

This is good information, and when a leader from "The American Driver" gets the opportunity to speak to someone in Washington, this information needs to be included in part of his statement.

We need less gab, and more planning

That's the hole point behind my reseach about the cause and effects of the corrupt oil indusrty. When you talk to those who will lessen wheather is a Congressmen or a butthole use facts and less emotional outbursts, no one lessens to a nutcake.

If you want to know more check my threads under GREYFOX.

We can't get the nutcakes to go away, but it would be great if they started their own thread so they could just set around and spit on each other's windshields. If you don't respond they will dry up and blow away.

Yes we need a plan. We need to do research: example; it appears that most if not all of our congressmen are unaware of the ethanol debacle; that there is crude oil just setting in the ground that would end our need to import crude from the OPEC nations. That there are more efficient forms of energy than biofuels. Rather than subsidize Monsanto $5.00 for ever gallon of ethanol they produce that money could be used to develop hydrogen fuels, Natural Gas cars, cars that run on compressed air, conversion kits to convert gasoline engines to Natural Gas, and hydrogen.

When you walk out onto the battle you don't start thinking about which weapon to carry after to get to the battlefield, you plan ahead. We can't call, write or email our legislators and sound like we don't know want we're talking about. I've written a number business plans over the years, and learned that if you use buzz words and phrases that stick in the mind your only 30% effective. We need to be 100% effective in getting our point and FACTS across to those who have the power to turn things around. We need a leader in the ranks that can use buzz word that help keep peoples attention. You have to make the point so strongly that the person your trying to get the point across to can't deny the possibility that you just might be right, or that in fact you are right. It's like writing a patent; if you don't make your point clear about how the widget works you don't get your patent issued. The way to get a Venture Capitalist Group to give you seed money for your startup phase of you project is to convince them that you can do the job and make them money. You use buzz words (I call it mild shock therapy), you give them the facts related to the market place that your product is aimed at. My point is you can't have everyone talk at the same time.

So, we need to form a plan that includes all Americans. We need to have the facts before we jump into the battle. We can't let anger over take our objective. We need to write hundreds and thousand of letters to the media, our Congressmen, radio an TV commentators. We need to call, and email our legislators ....... but we all need to press the same points in our own words. I call it pinching and poking citizenship ..... if you don't hear back keep poking.

How many have read the thread I added last night about converting cars and trucks to natural gas and hydrogen. "Imagine filling you tanks for $170". This isn't an be all, end all, it's just a beginning of a dialog for changing the way we look at our future need for energy. Truckers need diesel, but maybe in the near future they won't. We need gasoline for our 4 wheels, or may not.

But if we don't start putting a bug in the ears of those who push the buttons we are just spinning our wheels.

The links below can help us understand the cause an effect of those who are pushing America's buttons.

Bloomberg.com: Energy Prices

Bloomberg.com: Benchmark Currency Rates

Refdesk.com ... Reference, Facts, News ... Free and Family-friendly Resources This one has everything you need right on the front pager. I us it a my opening home page.

One more point .... 30 to 40% of the Alaskan Crude is being shipped to Asia! If they started drilling in Alaska again it would take years to bring it on line! Let Asia drilling in their own backyard.

That was a good post Foxx.... OK you plan and I listen, I think we should start by telling Asia to take a walk. ( how did that ever happen anyway?)

Propane is not much cheaper the gas so I'll wait on that change over. Compressed air, oh yea, how do I run a F150 on compressed air?

Your "Letters to the Editor"

Most newspapers will only print letters up to 300 woods. But here's what I would do. Go ahead an submit it as is and if they email back (if you submit by email, and I would) they will reply that you need to drop it to 300 words. Then just set there and edit down to 300 word without losing the meaning. Keep all the buzz words and phrases.

Then again if they need to fill page space they might just print in as is. So it wouldn't hurt to try.

Here is a website that has all the newspapers in the country. I had the New York Post and Times print my letters and I live in Oregon.

United States Newspapers This one will get you to your state. I would even try the University papers as well. Students are good at standing on street corners and waving signs..

Newspapers of the World - Newslink This one can hook you up with paper around the world, also papers with national circulations.

Your better off if you submit by email. Go to the papers home page you should be able to find the link to the "Letters to the Editor" Sometime you can get a list of all the editor of that paper, and then send a full copy of the entire paper. They may contact you to made a cover stories out of you letter.

Compressed Air

That was a good post Foxx.... OK you plan and I listen, I think we should start by telling Asia to take a walk. ( how did that ever happen anyway?)

Propane is not much cheaper the gas so I'll wait on that change over. Compressed air, oh yea, how do I run a F150 on compressed air?

In Europe they've gotten as far as building a car that will run on compressed air that will fit it the back of your F150 ...... but someday.The nice thing is it It carries it's own very small gas powered compressor & also compresses the air when coasting down hill, or when you clutch it. Smart asses those Eurpoians.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread