Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

I have gone through 3 bottles of enterprise with serve and your mind was served or whatever the government now leaves I know this and I have yet to make even one pancakeI have gone through 3 follows of enterprise with serve and your mind was served or whatever the government now leaves I know this and I have yet to make even one pancake.

I am going to leave this right here. This is speech to text technology.

Last edited:
I have gone through 3 bottles of enterprise with serve and your mind was served or whatever the government now leaves I know this and I have yet to make even one pancakeI have gone through 3 follows of enterprise with serve and your mind was served or whatever the government now leaves I know this and I have yet to make even one pancake.

I am going to leave this right here. This is speed to text technology.
Here is what I actually said...
I have gone through 3 Aunt Jemima bottles of pancake syrup and have yet to make even one pancake.

Nope but they have been telling us that it's only "Transitory" up until recently
Was it Reagan or some other wag who observed that there is nothing so permanent as a temporary federal program? Guess "transitory" will have to be redefined or banned and some other modifier will be defined by the PTB and used to 'splain their stupidity.

Somewhere in Russia Brittany Griner is wondering why his/her race card has been declined. It's MAXED OUT!
Let the BLM riots in Russia begin! What? No BLM in Russia?
:rolllaugh:
Fuuck, If they ever get him/her home in less than 9 years do you think it will stand up, Hand over heart the next time the American anthem is played and not take a ****ing knee?
I am willing to bet if/when she/he gets back home he/she will be singing the national anthem!

Always be careful of the toes you step on, on the way up, Because you may have to kiss their ass on the way down! :thumbsup: ;):usflag:

On this very website I used to get pop-ups for mature dating sites and mail order brides...
I don't get ads because I use the DuckDuckGo browser.

But on this forum, many years ago where I entered my age I put 1917 in for the year so right now it thinks I'm 105 years old.

I can imagine what kind of ads I'd be getting. 😂
I am using Duck Duck Go and still got this popup

Asian Dating: How To Choose The Quality Dating Site​

Finding your soulmate is difficult, especially if she lives thousands of miles away from you. However, there are ways to improve your odds of meeting your perfect oriental woman – to find her online. To be super successful in finding the Oriental girl you don't have to pretend to be someone else or be extremely rich – it's about finding the right Oriental dating site that will do the job for you. Here is what you should know about asian dating.

Trusted Oriental Dating Sites. Where To Meet Gorgeous Oriental Girls For Dating​

Choosing a trusted dating site is a lot like shopping – there are millions of controversial reviews that don't help at all and can mislead you. So, the first thing you have to do is to explore several popular dating sites or apps that work in the Oriental dating market. Among the most popular Oriental dating sites is Asian Melodies – one of the biggest players in Ukraine that brings together single women and men from around the world. It offers a large pool of Oriental girls and lots of communication tools and search filters.

Ok I am sure you all know the sound effects guy from the movie Police Academy Michael Winslow.
Here he does Led Zeppelin. Sure, he can do the guitar sounds but he does the voice of Robert Plant to perfection. This is insane!

Who here still has a photobucket account from the days of vBulletin when it was the only way to post pictures here or on other forums?

You had to upload it to Photobucket and then get the image URL and post it here wrapped up in neat little BB code tags.

I've been getting emails from Photobucket for a while now, telling me my account is marked inactive, blah blah blah.

I just remembered a hilarious prank I pulled on @Giggles

I was making oversize versions of the smilies and she really liked the oversize animated dancing pickles and bananas.

I was digging through the technical stuff on photobucket and discovered that one of my oversize smilies was hot-linked on TTR. She'd right clicked on my picture to get the URL and she put it in a post on TTR.

I found the post in a Google Image search, and it was "Giggles the original" who had posted it.

I was an Admin on here at the time, so I could stealth edit my own posts no matter how old they were.

So I changed the file name of the dancing pickle or banana, whichever one it was, and uploaded it to photobucket and then updated my old post with the new URL.

Then with the old one, I deleted it off of photobucket and uploaded something else with the same file name so it would have the same URL. Dancing_banana.gif or whatever, but it was something different.

I don't even remember what it was. It wasn't p0rn or something that would get her banned, but it was something funny that would embarrass her.

I had to clear my browser cache but when I reloaded the page on TTR, it had changed to the prank picture.

The next day, her post was gone but there were other posts from people asking her why she posted that picture. 🤣🤣

Reactions: AK7
Who here still has a photobucket account from the days of vBulletin when it was the only way to post pictures here or on other forums?

You had to upload it to Photobucket and then get the image URL and post it here wrapped up in neat little BB code tags.

I've been getting emails from Photobucket for a while now, telling me my account is marked inactive, blah blah blah.

I just remembered a hilarious prank I pulled on @Giggles

I was making oversize versions of the smilies and she really liked the oversize animated dancing pickles and bananas.

I was digging through the technical stuff on photobucket and discovered that one of my oversize smilies was hot-linked on TTR. She'd right clicked on my picture to get the URL and she put it in a post on TTR.

I found the post in a Google Image search, and it was "Giggles the original" who had posted it.

I was an Admin on here at the time, so I could stealth edit my own posts no matter how old they were.

So I changed the file name of the dancing pickle or banana, whichever one it was, and uploaded it to photobucket and then updated my old post with the new URL.

Then with the old one, I deleted it off of photobucket and uploaded something else with the same file name so it would have the same URL. Dancing_banana.gif or whatever, but it was something different.

I don't even remember what it was. It wasn't p0rn or something that would get her banned, but it was something funny that would embarrass her.

I had to clear my browser cache but when I reloaded the page on TTR, it had changed to the prank picture.

The next day, her post was gone but there were other posts from people asking her why she posted that picture. 🤣🤣
6jdqyu.jpg

You and me both. With the cocaine you could get them to meet you after their shift and that was always fun. It was like getting your money's worth, that you gave them for tips and lap dances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread