Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

Was, being the operative word.

It's not that they didn't learn, no 'common sense', was instilled upon them by their so-called parents.

Car, truck, boat, against a train? You're screwed. Like a car and a truck. Who usually wins? I won't turn my steering wheel for anything. The perpetrator will go down the road while you are upside down in the ditch. Day don't know nuttin'. You're going with me.

I drove by the southbound coops in Peotone, IL on I-57 late last night and they had a wrecker backed up to a flatbed and they were using it to restack his load.

Then this morning around 11 they were doing it to two different trucks in the northbound coops.

They're apparently going full Gestapo with axle weights.

I drove by the southbound coops in Peotone, IL on I-57 late last night and they had a wrecker backed up to a flatbed and they were using it to restack his load.

Then this morning around 11 they were doing it to two different trucks in the northbound coops.

They're apparently going full Gestapo with axle weights.
Is Illinois not one of the states where ya pay the fine and then suddenly you are legal again?
I know by experience that paying the fine will get you legal in Ohio and Indiana. :D

Is Illinois not one of the states where ya pay the fine and then suddenly you are legal again?
I know by experience that paying the fine will get you legal in Ohio and Indiana. :D
I dunno about Indiana but it definitely works in Ohio.

Ok you're good to go but Michigan doesn't play.......

*goes around the Michigan coop and sends it on home*

Partake in what? How do you know the remaining amount, if any. It could have been some dude that filled up a can for his tractor.

Other than that, what do you make of it?

I hope that you aren't considering stealing the ravioli's. The old man would go nuts. He wants them.

Partake in what? How do you know the remaining amount, if any. It could have been some dude that filled up a can for his tractor.

Other than that, what do you make of it?

I hope that you aren't considering stealing the ravioli's. The old man would go nuts. He wants them.
Wasn't my picture. You won't catch me at a Love's fuel pump.

Reactions: AK7
So bored today I was reading everything on the internet.
I stumbled on some Twitter war or whatever that platform was between Kanye West and Drake. Now I don't give **** about either one of them but it seems Kanye tried to DOX Drake.
Everyone already knows where Drake lives. It's not really a secret. :rolllaugh:
I am not even a fan and I don't listen to Drakes "music". I could tell you where Drake lives.
So not exactly DOXing the guy, but nice try Kanye.:thumbsup:

So bored today I was reading everything on the internet.
I stumbled on some Twitter war or whatever that platform was between Kanye West and Drake. Now I don't give **** about either one of them but it seems Kanye tried to DOX Drake.
Everyone already knows where Drake lives. It's not really a secret. :rolllaugh:
I am not even a fan and I don't listen to Drakes "music". I could tell you where Drake lives.
So not exactly DOXing the guy, but nice try Kanye.:thumbsup:
I think all those fueds between rappers are as fake as pro wrestling. Designed to keep their fans intrigued and following them. A PR stunt.

Like all that crap between Eminem and ICP. They probably hang out in their mansions laughing at the drama everyone thinks they've got going.

Musicians don't have to compete with each other. Most of their fans are fans of both, because they're the same genre.

I think all those fueds between rappers are as fake as pro wrestling. Designed to keep their fans intrigued and following them. A PR stunt.

Like all that crap between Eminem and ICP. They probably hang out in their mansions laughing at the drama everyone thinks they've got going.

Musicians don't have to compete with each other. Most of their fans are fans of both, because they're the same genre.
Yeah, Both Drake an Kanye have records coming out so I think this is just all for promotion.
I only know they both have records coming out from the Tweets that I read saying this was just for publicity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread