Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

I was on good schedule even showered, shaved, did my laundry too..

But nope I'm a "Dumbass" just hadda crack afew beers and go back to Taco Bell for 2nds ...

Now I got a bad Gut-Ache brought upon by "myself" & I fully ADMIT that..

If I screw away 1 day and push through the next few Ain't screwed the Pooch just yet ..

Still be "On Time" what do ya think 🤔
It's a "Long" Ways "Down" ..

I don't think I can Make It On My Own anymore..

Might as well shut the radio off today..

Fox News Brian Kilmeade can't stop blabbering about Masks and Vaccines..

Hey Fox News Radio Network you trying to outshine NPR on Delta Scare & Shame tactics..

Sadly NPR was even worse they had to make the Delta Spread about "Racial Inequality" in that Elitist Columbia/Harvard tone and White People who won't wear masks are being Soft Racists because by and large it's people of color who die from Covid19..

Gosh I'm reminiscing about the good old days of last week when Dr Fauci and Senator Rand Paul were calling Eachother Stupid and Liars on the Capital Floor

It's a "Long" Ways "Down" ..

I don't think I can Make It On My Own anymore..

Awesome tune when you are filled with anger and self hate.

The Goo Goo Dolls were such an awesome band back in the '90s. :thumbsup:
Straight outa Buffalo, NY. Just a hop skip and a jump from here.

Reactions: AK7
There are over 170,000 words in the English dictionary today.

I wonder if I could use them all in my lifetime? Probably not.

Merriam Webster has an App that will send you the word of the day.
I should start looking at the App so I can do English more good.

There are over 170,000 words in the English dictionary today.

I wonder if I could use them all in my lifetime? Probably not.

Merriam Webster has an App that will send you the word of the day.
I should start looking at the App so I can do English more good.
I've used all the two letter words and 95% of the three letter words in the words with friends dictionary.

Plus 5015 unique words. So just over 3% of the English language. Damn. I suck.

So, you can’t carry a full bottle of water through the airport. If you drink half of it, you can keep it with you.

Then, 20 feet further, you can buy a full bottle of water.

Airports are stupid, and they make you take your shoes off and then fondle your wife because of metal on bra. Oddly enough, they were fine with my metal zipper.

Oh, and take all your snacks out so we can scan them. Why?

And be there two hours before departure, so you can spend 5 minutes checking in and then go sit for 3 hours because now your flight is delayed

Hence the reason I'd just as soon stay at home. If the airlines went bankrupt tonight, I wouldn't care in the least. If you want to put yourself through all of that BS, have at it. I have enough stress just trying to run my own life with all of the government rules and regulations. Why add to the stress when it isn't needed?

And be there two hours before departure, so you can spend 5 minutes checking in and then go sit for 3 hours because now your flight is delayed
They tell you to get to the airport 2 hours before departure.

Knowing the in's and out's, you're better to get there 20 mins before departure. Here is the best part, Your bags are loaded in the hold last, closer to the door. The last bags to go on are the first bags to be unloaded upon arrival.

Last edited:
So, you can’t carry a full bottle of water through the airport. If you drink half of it, you can keep it with you.

Then, 20 feet further, you can buy a full bottle of water.

Airports are stupid, and they make you take your shoes off and then fondle your wife because of metal on bra. Oddly enough, they were fine with my metal zipper.

Oh, and take all your snacks out so we can scan them. Why?

So what's wrong with fondling your wife? 🤔

Oh wait THEY fondled your wife. I thought you meant they MADE YOU fondle your wife.

Hence the reason I'd just as soon stay at home. If the airlines went bankrupt tonight, I wouldn't care in the least. If you want to put yourself through all of that BS, have at it. I have enough stress just trying to run my own life with all of the government rules and regulations. Why add to the stress when it isn't needed?
Aint a damn thing I ever need to get on a plane for. No place I need to go I cant drive to

I drove to Chicago for Pumpky orientation because I don't want to go through the flying process. Just not worth it.

But then I seldom go anywhere.

I know Millennials get picked on a lot and I try not to be that guy but,
I was watching the kid try to work a mop. The kid would push the mop to one side and then walk over to that side and push the mop back and walk over to the mop and push it back and repeat.
Okay, maybe Mommy never had you operate a mop or you have never seen her operate a mop but, Honest to God you must have at least once in your lifetime seen some one on T.V. or Netflix or whatever, use a mop?
No? Maybe get on the Youtube and look up how to work a mop?

Mopping a floor is not that hard when you just use the momentum of the mop to go back and forth. WTF? :dunno:
These are the type of people that mop the floor starting at the doorway and mop themselves into a corner.
End rant:rant::grandpa:

I know Millennials get picked on a lot and I try not to be that guy but,
I was watching the kid try to work a mop. The kid would push the mop to one side and then walk over to that side and push the mop back and walk over to the mop and push it back and repeat.
Okay, maybe Mommy never had you operate a mop or you have never seen her operate a mop but, Honest to God you must have at least once in your lifetime seen some one on T.V. or Netflix or whatever, use a mop?
No? Maybe get on the Youtube and look up how to work a mop?

Mopping a floor is not that hard when you just use the momentum of the mop to go back and forth. WTF? :dunno:
These are the type of people that mop the floor starting at the doorway and mop themselves into a corner.
End rant:rant::grandpa:
Since when do mops have their own momentum?

My floors would be cleaner...

Darwin award.

Right down the road from my house.

20210812_173336.jpg

Dumbass went around the gates and got creamed on the driver's side by an 80 mph passenger train.

Car was on it's passenger side, driver was hanging upside down in the back seat, moving a little bit but unresponsive to shouts.

Fire department got there quick and then a life flight helicopter showed up but didn't land. It circled and left. I guess that means the medics on the ground declared him dead.

Darwin award.

Right down the road from my house.

View attachment 84899

Dumbass went around the gates and got creamed on the driver's side by an 80 mph passenger train.

Car was on it's passenger side, driver was hanging upside down in the back seat, moving a little bit but unresponsive to shouts.

Fire department got there quick and then a life flight helicopter showed up but didn't land. It circled and left. I guess that means the medics on the ground declared him dead.
He learned his lesson. He won't do that again guaranteed!

People are stupid, how long would they actually have to wait for a passing train to go by on a mainline? Especially a passenger train at 80 MPH?
People are always in a hurry, Always in a hurry to have dinner with Jimmy Hendrix.

Word in the local Facebook group is that it was a 16 year old girl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread