Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

Apparently we've spawned a generation of imbeciles.

We used to trust doctors for health advice, and figure politicians were up to no good always. These clowns we've begat trust politicians with their lives (see Vietnam, war of,) and figure doctors are up to no good.

:coocoo:

Apparently we've spawned a generation of imbeciles.

We used to trust doctors for health advice, and figure politicians were up to no good always. These clowns we've begat trust politicians with their lives (see Vietnam, war of,) and figure doctors are up to no good.

:coocoo:
So do you trust the 6000 doctors who said hydroxychloroquine was saving lives, or the politicians who decided to scare everyone away from it?

Do you trust Dr. Rand Paul or that little girl from Sweden? How about the doctors who made that youtube video?

How about Dr Fauci who in practice, is actually just a deeply entrenched bureaucrat?

Do you take medical advice from Bill Gates?

I bet you'd trust Dr. Mengele. 😂

So do you trust the 6000 doctors who said hydroxychloroquine was saving lives, or the politicians who decided to scare everyone away from it?

Do you trust Dr. Rand Paul or that little girl from Sweden? How about the doctors who made that youtube video?

How about Dr Fauci who in practice, is actually just a deeply entrenched bureaucrat?

Do you take medical advice from Bill Gates?

I bet you'd trust Dr. Mengele. 😂
It don't do jack shit for covid @Duck !

Drug promoted by Trump as coronavirus ‘game changer’ increasingly linked to deaths

For two months, President Trump repeatedly pitched hydroxychloroquine as a safe and effective treatment for coronavirus, asking would-be patients “What the hell do you have to lose?”

Growing evidence shows that, for many, the answer is their lives.
Clinical trials, academic research and scientific analysis indicate that the danger of the Trump-backed drug is a significantly increased risk of death for certain patients. Evidence showing the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in treating covid-19 has been scant.

Those two developments pushed the Food and Drug Administration to warn against the use of hydroxychloroquine outside of a hospital setting last month, just weeks after it approved an emergency use authorization for the drug.

More...

Last edited:
Most likely a flashing green and red means the dock lock is stuck.Probably because some air has dumped from the trailer and the trailer moved forward a bit.
Back into the dock a bit more and the dock lock should drop.
I think.

All you "professional" door swingers, what does it mean when the lights do this?
Most likely a flashing green and red means the dock lock is stuck.Probably because some air has dumped from the trailer and the trailer moved forward a bit.
Back into the dock a bit more and the dock lock should drop.
I think.
I dunno.....rare I have to deal with places that have that mouth breather ****ery. It's normally when you're getting a reload back from a long one for us. This one was something else dock locks AND this ignorance IMG_20200304_144136.jpg

All you "professional" door swingers, what does it mean when the lights do this?

I dunno.....rare I have to deal with places that have that mouth breather ****ery. It's normally when you're getting a reload back from a long one for us. This one was something else dock locks AND this ignorance View attachment 65954
That one lets them know for sure your wheels are chocked. An alarm will go off if it is not in position.
Metro uses them and Atlantic packaging has them.
I never really understood why it was the drivers responsibility to chock the wheels. I mean if they want it chocked and as the saying goes if you want something done right do it yourself! They can get thier superglued ass of the forklift and come out and chock them.

That one lets them know for sure your wheels are chocked. An alarm will go off if it is not in position.
I never really understood why it was the drivers responsibility to chock the wheels. I mean if they want it chocked and as the saying goes if you want something done right do it yourself! They can get thier superglued ass of the forklift and come out and chock them.
jesus, chock the wheels, drop the trailer, pull away and park, go inside and onto the dock and assist with the unloading.

what more do they want?

sounds to me like this is a job

It's all mouth breather bullshit and we all know what sort of shenanigans cause that. I've found myself at a couple DCs where they feel you can't even be trusted to stay hooked to your wagon. I'm just glad I don't deal with those sort of places and the calibre of companies and drivers they attract day in day out.

It's all mouth breather bullshit and we all know what sort of shenanigans cause that. I've found myself at a couple DCs where they feel you can't even be trusted to stay hooked to your wagon. I'm just glad I don't deal with those sort of places and the calibre of companies and drivers they attract day in day out.
I like the places that ask for you keys. Sweet! I didn't know there was going to be a key party, hope I don't get the fat chick fingers crossed.:thumbsup::cool:;)
Like every driver doesn't have a spare set of keys.:bonk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread