Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

i just found this, you'd be able to turn the lock nut and the allen wrench as well

if nothing else, it gives you an idea on how to fabricate one
Yeah that's probably the one I need. That seller is overseas though. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'll find one later. Busy now.

if you can't hillbilly up a tool to get that off you have no right to call yourself a shade tree mechanic
I could get that off in ten seconds with a hammer and a punch, if I was scrapping the bike or something. It's getting it back on and properly torqued I'm concerned with. I'm not going to hillbilly anything structural on a motorcycle.

I could get that off in ten seconds with a hammer and a punch, if I was scrapping the bike or something. It's getting it back on and properly torqued I'm concerned with. I'm not going to hillbilly anything structural on a motorcycle.
you could make a tool with a die grinder, an old socket the proper size and 20 minutes of work

you could make a tool with a die grinder, an old socket the proper size and 20 minutes of work
How do I punch the square hole for the torque wrench in the piece I have to weld on the side, so it leaves the center open for the allen wrench that holds back the inner bolt so it doesn't mash the bearing, like I explained already? 🙄

well you could cut off the top of another old socket and weld it onto the side of the socket you previously fashioned and you woud then have your square hole where it is needed thereby leaving the center hole open for the allen wrench

20190704_172016.jpg

See hail dent

20190704_172222.jpg

Dent go bye bye 😁

20190704_172343.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread