Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

They think British accent = classy.

The only Brit that could sell me crap I don't need is Daphne from Frasier and she's a low class cockney.
There was a guy on here who I think was Welsh. He was dumb as shit and couldn't even spell words the "colOOOOOOOr" way. But his IP address traced to London.

Someone said there's a neighborhood or a suburb of London where they keep all their stupids though.

There was a guy on here who I think was Welsh. He was dumb as shit and couldn't even spell words the "colOOOOOOOr" way. But his IP address traced to London.

Someone said there's a neighborhood or a suburb of London where they keep all their stupids though.
That would be the rest of the main island of England. You think the greenies are over the top here? Their people make our Californians look like normal people. :coocoo:

I was watching a nature documentary about the Okavango Delta in northern Botswana the other night.

It was fascinating except for the British narrator.

Sarah changed the channel after the 3rd or fourth time I yelled "IT'S WATER NOT WAW TUH YOU F*ING RETARD"

I've been hearing a lot of British accents in TV commercials lately too.

It's like marketers think we're more likely to buy something if a British person recommends it. 🙄

If I was out somewhere & some Limey tried to sell me some crap I don't need, I'd say "go eat some spotted dick".
Nope. I hear a British narrator and I'm done, change the channel. It's not just the accent it is the cadence in the way they speak.

Try not to argue with idiots! They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Spotting people with low IQ is easy on Twitter ... they have the Ukraine flag in their bio. they should be made to wear one publicly everyday. Just disregard anything they have to say.

Other people on Twitter that are completely unhinged far left wing will have pronouns in their bio.

Other signs are rainbow flags in their bio. I am not sure what country the rainbow flag is from, but these people need to be deported ASAP, They are annoying as ****!

Last edited:
Try not to argue with idiots! They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Spotting people with low IQ is easy on Twitter ... they have the Ukraine flag in their bio. they should be made to wear one publicly everyday. Just disregard anything they have to say.

Other people on Twitter that are completely unhinged far left wing will have pronouns in their bio.

Other signs are rainbow flags in their bio. I am not sure what country the rainbow flag is from, but these people need to be deported ASAP, They are annoying as ****!
Speaking of flags, I made the crossed hammer thing from the Pink Floyd The Wall album.

I was at Walmart wandering around confused because I'd smoked too much weed, and I saw these black and red hammers.

So I got two & went home and made a cardboard pizza circle thingy out of plywood and stuck some pegs in it to hold the hammers.

20230402_111812.jpg

20230403_093532.jpg

20230404_153202.jpg

Yesterday I was chaining down a boom on the street by a job site and coincidentally one of our guys pulls in behind me with a load of rebar.

Some stupid Karen comes out of the school next door screaming at guys on that site taking pictures of our trucks. I dunno if she worked there or was dropping off kids since it was that time of day. Either way I'm sure she's a barrel of laughs at parties.

You dumb bitch. What will that accomplish for you? You gonna call the cops and tell them there's construction going on or maybe call our office and get laughed at? How do you think buildings get built?

You can't reason with stupid left woke people. All you can do is laugh. Even better if you point and laugh. **** em.

That's why my signature line was, at one time, "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but nearly impossible to win an argument with a stupid person". A stupid person will always think they are correct and will never open their mind up to the other side to see what might be there to enlighten them. Like the 'woke left', they really think what they do is 'normal'.

As for social media such as Twatter, F/B and the rest of them? I wouldn't even waste my time registering to just read the stupidity that goes on there. Forums are fun to a degree, but that depends on the forum's parent topic or genre. We have a local Facebook page that is there for neighborhood discussions. I have never seen so many Karens and Kens in my life. Screaming about speeding, blocking sidewalks, not bringing in garbage cans and the like. Yet they use their proper name and you know who they are and they are the ones doing exactly what they are bitching about. :coocoo:

Don't do as I do, do as I say. A Demoncrats motto.

That's why my signature line was, at one time, "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but nearly impossible to win an argument with a stupid person". A stupid person will always think they are correct and will never open their mind up to the other side to see what might be there to enlighten them. Like the 'woke left', they really think what they do is 'normal'.

As for social media such as Twatter, F/B and the rest of them? I wouldn't even waste my time registering to just read the stupidity that goes on there. Forums are fun to a degree, but that depends on the forum's parent topic or genre. We have a local Facebook page that is there for neighborhood discussions. I have never seen so many Karens and Kens in my life. Screaming about speeding, blocking sidewalks, not bringing in garbage cans and the like. Yet they use their proper name and you know who they are and they are the ones doing exactly what they are bitching about. :coocoo:

Don't do as I do, do as I say. A Demoncrats motto.
I'm not on Facebook any more but I kinda miss the local group.

The Karens usually got shut down by the non-Karens.

One satanic bitch was whining because a local church group was giving DVDs to high school kids.

The same group put one on my mailbox. (they taped it to the post) In addition to the usual pamphlets, the DVD was a factory produced copy of "The Greatest Story Ever Told" made in the 60's or whenever, with all the big name actors of the time.

The Satan Karen ended up with a couple of other Satan Karens for backup, but otherwise the majority of the people were telling her to STFU and that people like her are the root cause of the downfall of our society and culture.

I love that town.

WTF is up with women walking around in stores pushing empty baby carriages lately?

Loading them with merchandise and walking out of the store with it disguised as a sleeping baby.

Uhhh, why are you looking in baby buggys? Wondering what might have been?

I just pissed off an elderly veteran, accidentally. 😂

I'm at Harbor Freight.

This old guy pulls up in his pickup with "US ARMY" stickers and stuff all over it.

He's wearing a green vest and a hat, covered in pins and embroidery with US ARMY VETERAN" in several places "4th regiment 86th batallion field artillery blah blah blah" kind of stuff all over it.

So I asked him if he was in the marine corps. 😂

I was pretending to be extremely stupid, perhaps illiterate to be funny, but he thought I was some kind of commie. 🤣🤣

I just pissed off an elderly veteran, accidentally. 😂

I'm at Harbor Freight.

This old guy pulls up in his pickup with "US ARMY" stickers and stuff all over it.

He's wearing a green vest and a hat, covered in pins and embroidery with US ARMY VETERAN" in several places "4th regiment 86th batallion field artillery blah blah blah" kind of stuff all over it.

So I asked him if he was in the marine corps. 😂

I was pretending to be extremely stupid, perhaps illiterate to be funny, but he thought I was some kind of commie. 🤣🤣
Always had you pegged for a pinko.

Reminds me of the time I said I wanted to get into heavy haul so I didn't have to strap it down. They freaked out and I said it's heavy enough it's not gonna fall off.

Last edited:
I had a guy ask why I chained things so heavily. I told him it added a bit of safety. It that dozer/excavator is coming off, no chain or binder is going to hold it. At least none that I'm going to be able to lift.

I had a guy ask why I chained things so heavily. I told him it added a bit of safety. It that dozer/excavator is coming off, no chain or binder is going to hold it. At least none that I'm going to be able to lift.
I figure if the dozer falls off, at least my truck will stay upright. Makes for a cheaper insurance claim. If it's chained together, it tips together. And that would just be silly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread