Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

the fact that the government would even consider repealing
the second amendment is the very reason for which it was written
William DeBurgh

the fact that the government would even consider repealing
the second amendment is the very reason for which it was written
William DeBurgh
While that statement is 100% correct, I can't find anything about who that William DeBurgh guy is/was. I'm only finding British and Irish politicians by that name. The most famous one apparently died in the 13th century.

:dunno:

The Constitution has had over 11,000 amendments proposed since 1788. If you count the first 10 as a single instance, its only happened 18 times. Repealing the 2nd Amendment just ain't going to happen.

The Constitution has had over 11,000 amendments proposed since 1788. If you count the first 10 as a single instance, its only happened 18 times. Repealing the 2nd Amendment just ain't going to happen.
No, they simply ignore the 2nd amendment like it doesn't exist.

The ads on here suck. They load way too slow and make things move around while I'm trying to ignore them. Is there anything I can do to make them go away?

@Duck is gonna make fun of me again but I went and played around a little. The Jeep is in the box. Didn't scale it, no point, but I'm guesstimating it's around 7800lbs. Half ton could do it but this thing acts like it isn't even there. Wind is the white-knuckler when using a half ton, not the weight.

IMG_20190915_032631.jpg

that may be true but you can't say that it isn't being considered

I wish I was a cop. Every time I was sent to do a welfare check, I'd knock on the door and say "Hello I'm here for a welfare check. Are you on welfare?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread