WTH??

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
No that happens because none of us are capable of staying on any specific topic for more than a few posts. 😂
Truth from the Duck man! Not sure that our capability fit in with much of Sen and Nussbaum's notion of capability.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
And moderating enforcement upon that certainly pissed Alot of people off and ya don't see em here anymore
Yes, there was an exodus of 70 people that came from TTR in one day. Some really good people too. People that created threads and participated in those threads.

For some reason they had an exclusive area that was not visible to members or guests without privileges. Those folks were a hoot! :thumbsup::D

mhyn

REO banned me 2 years ago for nothing. ))) After that i changed my computer, internet provider, nickname and been a member 2-3 times with different nicknames. Yesterday they banned me again )))

Uncle Birchy

REO banned me 2 years ago for nothing. ))) After that i changed my computer, internet provider, nickname and been a member 2-3 times with different nicknames. Yesterday they banned me again )))
I can't even count how many times I've been banned from both sites..

Eventually though ya become established and place just wouldn't be the same without ya.

Over the years I've learned better "control" my "online" behavior too..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread