Would you?

cassiem0221

My husband eventually plans to buy his own rig.. I want him to do a pink or purple truck LOL.. just cause they are my favorite colors, or maybe camo would be cool. He says there ain't no way in hell he is getting in a pink or purple truck.. Would you all?

My husband eventually plans to buy his own rig.. I want him to do a pink or purple truck LOL.. just cause they are my favorite colors, or maybe camo would be cool. He says there ain't no way in hell he is getting in a pink or purple truck.. Would you all?

Well I am not a driver but if I was even that is to girly for me. Blue and purple maybe but definitely no pink.

I owned a purple freightliner at one time. Got it brand new, it was such a dark purple, it looked almost black.

Don't think I could go with the pink though, but I would have to see it.

Your favorite colors may be pink and purple. The man has to drive into places where thats gonna get him in trouble listen to him. he is right.
Maybe you can highlight part your colors.

Not sure you want Camo... hehe too many trucks get hit as it is.

I know a landscaping company that has white trucks with thin zebra strips. When is snows hard you cannot even see them!!! White with thin blacks strips at uneven areas breaks up the outline of the truck....

I'm gonna side with the hubby even though those are MY favourite colours as well. Let him pick the colours. He has to live in it.

You can redecorate the living room while he's gone.

I'm gonna side with the hubby even though those are MY favourite colours as well. Let him pick the colours. He has to live in it.

You can redecorate the living room while he's gone.

Awesome, do the bedroom as well. :) My wife does things like that.
I have come home before and found all the thing in my dresser now in different drawers. Why? just because you she it would work better.

Really makes my head spin.

Awesome, do the bedroom as well. :) My wife does things like that.
I have come home before and found all the thing in my dresser now in different drawers. Why? just because you she it would work better.

Really makes my head spin.

LOL..... I have moved the room around while my husband has been working. he will come home after I am in bed and not turn the lights on and be cussin and swearin as he stubs his toes on furniture that wasn't there when he left. I usually don't mess with his drawers though. As long as the cloths fit in them they can be wherever.

I never bother rearranging the drawers. I'm old enough that I have discovered the things naturally migrate to where they work best. There is no point in messing with it.

I like dark purple but asking your hubby to drive a pink truck is just wrong. On so many different levels, lol

Purple would be cool, but I am a female so I think that would be awesome none the less.

There is a local company that has a purple truck. Whoever is driving is always called Barney on the CB.

Doesn't matter who you are, in your in that truck you are Barney for that day.

I can see that. Oddly enough, there are some shades of purple that I can't stand. We have one locally that fits that colour. Now the other day I saw a metallic royal purple truck and I want that paint for my Eclipse!

Well I just think the concept of purple would be interesting. I could care less for Barney. I have not heard anything about him since I was 14.

Not sure you want Camo... hehe too many trucks get hit as it is.

I know a landscaping company that has white trucks with thin zebra strips. When is snows hard you cannot even see them!!! White with thin blacks strips at uneven areas breaks up the outline of the truck....

Hey, I just saw the new trucks!! They have added green to break up the stripes and be seen easier!!! I guess some people can learn new tricks.

Since your colors were shot down quickly, my next bit of advice is to stay away from a black truck. They get very warm, very quickly.

Plus black always looks dirty...except for those 30 seconds after it has been washed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread