Worst challenge ever

Mike

Don’t do this. Ever.

D8808328-9C3A-46DB-BBC5-CB5448F2F6DB.jpeg5B79D789-E4BA-4B48-AEFD-BE7CD82DD8C1.jpeg

Well that was dumb.

That's what you get for watching Tik Tok. The commies have influenced your brain. Next thing you'll be honeymooning in the Soviet Union and running as an independent from Vermont.

Three levels of misery. Eating it burned like hell. Then it goes to work on your stomach, again burns like hell.

Coming out? Really burned like hell.

I bet you it’s nowhere near the pain of @Mike going one week without arranging furniture
I’m good. I got to pack the kids car to go back to Virginia this morning. She took her stuff back home, our air fryer, other kitchen utensils, our Christmas Tree, lots of decorations, the new dog kennel, and the dog. There is literally no room for air anywhere in that car.

So now we get to go buy another new vacuum, Christmas tree, Christmas decorations, and kitchen stuff.

There’s been a conspiracy committed against my bank account! Lol.

And my ass is still burning this morning. Pretty sure all the hair is burned off by now.

I got to pack the kids car to go back to Virginia this morning. She took her stuff back home, our air fryer, other kitchen utensils, our Christmas Tree, lots of decorations, the new dog kennel, and the dog. There is literally no room for air anywhere in that car.
Get her a bigger car. 🤔

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread