work 7 off 2

willisjd13

Are there any companies out their that give you 2 days off for every 7 days you work and is otr and 3000 plus a week. and acceptts people on deffered ajudication for a felony.

Not without fudgeing logs I would think. It can be done though. If there are some dedicated runs that rack up that kinda miles, I bet they are taken by senority too.

I can't tell you about the miles or about what will happen with the felony charge, but you may want to check Roehl Transport. They used to be pretty flexible about getting drivers home every week for a full weekend.

last i heard, it's been awhile, schneider did a 6/2 for a walmart account. alot of companies do 5/2 ,like mine does, and flatbed is the same way.

Not without fudgeing logs I would think. It can be done though. If there are some dedicated runs that rack up that kinda miles, I bet they are taken by senority too.

Most places I know runs like that are taken by the long timers also.

The hardest part will be how many places say they will do that for him and then when he is out on the road start the bullsh!t?

Most places I know runs like that are taken by the long timers also.

The hardest part will be how many places say they will do that for him and then when he is out on the road start the bullsh!t?

true. that's why everybody has to pay there dues. you start at the bottom and work from there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread