Words with friends..

ironmanwife

Barn goddess
anybody on here playing words with friends on facebook? I just love this game..:)

Mine died on my iPhone yesterday, just as four friends of mine were about to kick my ass hard.

...gee...how unfortunate....

I don't play any games on Facebook anymore..I played Fishville for a long time and it finally became a chore trying to keep my fish fed constantly so they didn't get sick and die....Plus I had alot of people playing too and all the gifts I had to send everyday, it was time consuming...

I don't play any games on Facebook anymore..I played Fishville for a long time and it finally became a chore trying to keep my fish fed constantly so they didn't get sick and die....Plus I had alot of people playing too and all the gifts I had to send everyday, it was time consuming...
Ths game is very different..you play when you want..take all the time you need..

You are confused..I am not related to the Baldwins..

I didn't mean you personally.

The story I read was rather lacking in detail. What about this game would catch a flight attendants eye and then make Baldwin lose his mud?
Scratch the second part of that question.......it doesn't really take anything.

I play! I have to admit I'm not very good but I do try.:)

I didn't mean you personally.

The story I read was rather lacking in detail. What about this game would catch a flight attendants eye and then make Baldwin lose his mud?
Scratch the second part of that question.......it doesn't really take anything.

He was told to shut his phone off..I guess he had good letters...lol..this game is kinda like scabble..

I guess I'm a day late & a dollar short.

http://www.truckersforum.net/forum/f142/alec-baldwin-thrown-off-airliner-67728/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread