Women In Trucking group hosts tattoo party at GATS

Mike

When Ellen Voie founded Women In Trucking Association, she said she’d be so thrilled when the membership reached 1,000 that she’d get the logo tattooed on her shoulder. Voie said it was only a “flippant remark.” But after three years and a membership base of 1,500, she’s going to follow through with her boast.

Voie posted it on Facebook. Immediately, dozens of supporters agreed to join her and the tattoo party idea took shape.

Full Story

That really is kinda cool. I think tatts should have some kind of special meaning, and that one really does for her.

Btw, she's not eating her words - she is wearing them, LOL

I remember when only a few people had tattoos, and often it would raise eyebrows when they were visible. Some were cool, some were not, and some were just plain different.

Now just about everyone has a tattoo, and some people kinda go overboard with them. Some just are plain weird and ridiculous. And they are like, you know, kinda permanent. So when you get older, and everything sags and changes, the tat that used to look pretty cool now looks kinda weird.

And if you decide you want to get them removed, it isn't cheap, and it leaves a scar.

The Indian Henna thing is great that way. It is kinda like using a Sharpie to do the design, it lasts a long time, and then eventually washes away..

Laser surgery shouldn't leave a scar, unless the dr doesn't know what he is doing. I had some old homemade ones, from back in the day, removed. ONly one left a scar. The others, you can't tell anything was ever there. I am now trying to decide on something small and professionally done. It has to be something special, so I am giving it a lot of thought.

Laser surgery shouldn't leave a scar, unless the dr doesn't know what he is doing. I had some old homemade ones, from back in the day, removed. ONly one left a scar. The others, you can't tell anything was ever there. I am now trying to decide on something small and professionally done. It has to be something special, so I am giving it a lot of thought.
I have one now and still proud of it but now I want three more they are will be very special though they have to deal with my kids

I'm trying to get brave enough to have something with my sons name but man 6 letters plus a design is gonna HURTTTTTTTT...lol

But it will only hurt for a little while : )

Ahuh..what everrrr..that's what they said about childbirth..lmao...needless to say I have only 1 child..I love him but it HURTTTTTTTT...hahaha..and I have the video to prove it and for black mail to remind him...hahahah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread