Without trucks america stops. Is this true? If so why

flick19819497

I say Hell yeah. Everything come by truck

I believe its true. If you think about it, all you need to do is stop the trucks that deliver diesel to the stations the rest of the trucks fuel at and within # days there will be no fuel for basically any highway trucks, including the ones that deliver gasoline, and therefore virtually no vehicle traffic anywhere. Within days the world as we know it would come to a complete halt.

I believe its true. If you think about it, all you need to do is stop the trucks that deliver diesel to the stations the rest of the trucks fuel at and within # days there will be no fuel for basically any highway trucks, including the ones that deliver gasoline, and therefore virtually no vehicle traffic anywhere. Within days the world as we know it would come to a complete halt.

And then there will be total anarchy.

Yes the highways are the lifeline of the state and it will make a war if the trucks goes on strikes.

Trucks can stop america, whole county is nested with the raodways, than the rail or shipping.

Yes the highways are the lifeline of the state and it will make a war if the trucks goes on strikes.

Trucks can stop america, whole county is nested with the raodways, than the rail or shipping.

there will NEVER be any such "war", because there will NEVER be a trucker's strike. if you are indeed a trucker, and an American trucker at that, then you know we just DO NOT STICK together.

at every truck stop i used to take my hours at, there would always be a "round table" discussion about "us doing something"... after the 'first round table discussion", i NEVER got into any more of them.

every one "talks the talk" but NEVER "walks the walk" in bringing a trucker's strike to fruition. once the people leave the round table and walk away...??

all i would usually hear was, "i ain't got the time for this crap", or "ill let someone else do this", or whatever........and this crap talk is always going on thru the cb radio as well.....nothing but a bunch of BS......

as American truck driver's, you can be assured we will not strike, because if a chosen few do....?? there will be PLENTY of other trucker's waiting to take the loads and get on down the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread