Wisconsin bookkeeper embezzled a million bucks from trucking company

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
A Sauk City, WI, woman was found guilty on Sept. 8 of embezzling nearly $1 million from her trucking company employer, spending it on lingerie, spa treatments and even a salary boost for herself.

Heidi Wieser, 41, was a bookkeeper for Rock Valley Trucking in Janesville, WI. From May 2008 through April 2011 she made $330,776.21 of unauthorized credit card charges to Victoria’s Secret, The Limited, Crimson Ridge Spa and Target, according to the complaint. In addition, she overpaid herself a total of $665,276.58.

Weiser admitted she re-categorized the unauthorized purchases. The complaint states she cut and pasted legitimate transactions and changed dollar figures on statements before copying them and placing them in the company’s official file.

She was found guilty of three charges of felony theft. Weiser was sentenced to five years in prison and five years extended supervision followed by five years probation, and ordered to pay restitution of more than $1 million, according to court documents.

source

Smart enough to hide the purchases, but too stupid to realize that the amount she was stealing would eventually be noticed...

Heidi wasted her money at the spa IMHO.

Wieser_Heidi_J_t200.jpg

bigyellowpete said:
Heidi wasted her money at the spa IMHO.

Dang, Heidi is not nice. When I was a wee lad we had a mutt who we named Heidi.

And I must say, our Heinz 57 mutt was a damn sight prettier than ol Heidi. Woof Woof.

Sent from my iPhone using TF Forum

Dang, Heidi is not nice. When I was a wee lad we had a mutt who we named Heidi.

And I must say, our Heinz 57 mutt was a damn sight prettier than ol Heidi. Woof Woof.

Sent from my iPhone using TF Forum

I have a cousin in TN named Heidi.

She was always a fat blubber-butt, but is somewhat sorta in shape now. Still an air-head though. Dumb as a box of rocks.

I think I've already told the story about the time she was trying to go from Myrtle Beach, SC home to central TN and ended up in Florida.

Or the time she thought the red light on her dash that said "oil" just meant that it was due for an oil change soon, ... no worry, just keep going 80 mph to her job in Nashville every day for a week.

I have a cousin in TN named Heidi.

She was always a fat blubber-butt, but is somewhat sorta in shape now. Still an air-head though. Dumb as a box of rocks.

I think I've already told the story about the time she was trying to go from Myrtle Beach, SC home to central TN and ended up in Florida.

Or the time she thought the red light on her dash that said "oil" just meant that it was due for an oil change soon, ... no worry, just keep going 80 mph to her job in Nashville every day for a week.

SHe doesn't work for Electrolux does she?

SHe doesn't work for Electrolux does she?

Aw hell I don't know.

The last I heard she had some job working for some GM subcontractor, doing some kind of secretary stuff, but she was expecting to get laid off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread